Who Should Have Ended The Undertaker's Streak?

Who should have ended Undertaker's streak?

• Cena

• Brock

• Punk

• Orton

• Jericho

• Roman

• Rollins

• Ambrose

• Bryan

• Wyatt

• HHH

• Batista

• Sting

• Styles

• NO ONE

• Meh God that's gotta Be Kane!

• HBK

Results are only viewable after voting.
mensworst-wrestling-characters06giant-gonzalezgiantgonzales-jorgegonzales03.jpg

undertaker-vs-giant-gonzales_original.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_González_(wrestler)

Brock was the only logical choice at the time. As a fan Cena doing it and going full heel would've been awesome, but there was no way in hell WWE was doing that with their cash cow who was already on thin ice with the fans.

Brock was the only logical choice at the time. As a fan Cena doing it and going full heel would've been awesome, but there was no way in hell WWE was doing that with their cash cow who was already on thin ice with the fans.

Cena would have brought more money in by going heel imo he could have said he was better than Flair, Hogan, Austin, Rock ECT and then create more heat by boasting about ending the streak.

You really like wrestling

Lol are you going to say that for everything I do lol

I grew up watching wrestling in the 90s and early 00s. Until about 03 and then I stopped and started watching MMA.

What is weird is I prefer watching old wrestling matches over MMA now.

You really like YouTubeing ;)

Original plan for WM17 is that HBK would be the ref for HHH/Taker and cost Taker the match. Of course HBK was still pilled up and got sent home (read the Doink story from Jericho's second book).

It should’ve been the perfect opportunity to make someone instantly credible but let’s be serious, WWE would’ve just pissed the momentum away

Hold on to if for a couple more years then every Mania HHH tries to get his revenge by “hiring” someone to get the job done. Maybe 3 Manias later whoever it is finally does it

Brock was the right choice imo
Even if people still bitter about it.

Legit know people that quit watching wrestling after that WrestleMania lol
Yet they still put up with the previous 15 years of the WWE? I find that fascinating.

People hated it but Has there been a big moment in the wwe since? I loved it. Wwe has been so predictable for so long. Nothing better than a big swerve

Yet they still put up with the previous 15 years of the WWE? I find that fascinating.

Never said they were high IQ.

I enjoy wrestling every once in a while, use to be a massive Mark and have meet & have pictures with a shit ton of wrestlers. ECW & FMW & ROHwere my go to, use to order the 10$ TNA PPV when they first started, I'll watch WrestleKingdom and tried Lucha Underground, but everytime I give WWE another shot I insta regret it they're product is pure shit and comes of as the Hulkamania days 2020 targeting the 5 to 15 demographic I guess.

I will give credit where credit is due - this year's WrestleMania Firefly Fun House match was the best thing I've seen come out of that company in a very long time

Cena would have brought more money in by going heel imo he could have said he was better than Flair, Hogan, Austin, Rock ECT and then create more heat by boasting about ending the streak.

Brock was a respected heel at the time and a legit "monster".

Cena was getting X-Pac heat and for him to turn and end Takers streak may have caused the fans to totally bury him.

Hell Brock gets legit hate by some for ending it just for being the one to do it. People already had a reason to hate Super Cena aka the Second Coming of HHH, Master of Burials v2.

Back