Who Should Have Ended The Undertaker's Streak?

Who should have ended Undertaker's streak?

• Cena

• Brock

• Punk

• Orton

• Jericho

• Roman

• Rollins

• Ambrose

• Bryan

• Wyatt

• HHH

• Batista

• Sting

• Styles

• NO ONE

• Meh God that's gotta Be Kane!

• HBK

Results are only viewable after voting.
Punk for personal preference but Brock is still the right choice.

Early on Wyatt was doing great as a creepy heel and seemed a shoe in to be the one to fill his boots.

Would have made sense to me as a passing of the torch moment.

I should have voted Cena, because that would have been hilarious.

Y2J would have been a good choice, as well.

I voted Wyatt. It would have helped after that loss to Cena the year before, and giving the streak to Brock in hindsight hasn't helped Brock at all. He barely showed up to do any matches and there wasn't any mystique to him. Bray could have been the next Taker if he took the streak, but alas, it wasn't to be.

They should have done something like this...….undertaker couldn't find an opponent because everybody knows they will lose. nobody wants to lose at wrestlemania. so undertaker is backstage pissed off that he cant wrestle on the biggest card of the year. he is trashing the backstage area. he gets to the buffet where he sees curt Hawkins eating. at that time he had lost 200 in a row or whatever.

undertaker says he will have to do and drags him down to the ring and instructs the ref to ring the bell. Match starts and UT just picks him up to go for a tombstone piledriver, but he slips on a pastry Hawkins had been eating and dropped. he falls on UT and gets a crazy victory!

you now have a new star, the man who ended the streak. and THAT ladies and gennelmen is how you creare stars, book matches and end the streak

Back