Who Should Have Ended The Undertaker's Streak?

Who should have ended Undertaker's streak?

• Cena

• Brock

• Punk

• Orton

• Jericho

• Roman

• Rollins

• Ambrose

• Bryan

• Wyatt

• HHH

• Batista

• Sting

• Styles

• NO ONE

• Meh God that's gotta Be Kane!

• HBK

Results are only viewable after voting.
Punk? Seriously?
Yes. I almost picked Punk, but instead went with Wyatt. But not Wyatt at the time they had their match, it should’ve been Wyatt at WM30 (or maybe 31). I have always had the viewpoint that The Streak should eventually end. But wtf is the point if you don’t have some up and coming younger dude get the rub and be made a star? They didn’t do a bad job with Brock after he ended The Streak, but Brock didn’t need the rub. Neither did Orton, or HBK, or HHH. CM Punk was red hot back then, it makes perfect sense to me to have him end it. The only downside is that he’s such a small dude it may not look that credible, which is why I chose Wyatt. Around the time of WM30 the Wyatt Family was pretty fucking over, and had they booked Bray vs Taker then and had Bray go over that would’ve made sense to me.

4914248_orig.jpg

Fake Undertaker.

Original plan for WM17 is that HBK would be the ref for HHH/Taker and cost Taker the match. Of course HBK was still pilled up and got sent home (read the Doink story from Jericho's second book).
Jesus thank God they didn't do that. Not just for the streak but how many damn times could the play the hbk as a ref who helps hhh card?

Brock made sense from a kayfabe perspective.

But it should have been Cena. Had the streak been going in the 80s Hogan would have ended it. Had it been the attitude era then Austin would have ended it. Cena had been the guy for so long it should have been him.

I'm actually against the whole "up and comer" doing it. What if two years later, they want to leave? You just wasted the biggest thing possibly ever on some flake.

No one to be honest...but if he had to lose his streak it should of been at the end of his career passing the torch to bray wyatt.

Yes. I almost picked Punk, but instead went with Wyatt. But not Wyatt at the time they had their match, it should’ve been Wyatt at WM30 (or maybe 31). I have always had the viewpoint that The Streak should eventually end. But wtf is the point if you don’t have some up and coming younger dude get the rub and be made a star? They didn’t do a bad job with Brock after he ended The Streak, but Brock didn’t need the rub. Neither did Orton, or HBK, or HHH. CM Punk was red hot back then, it makes perfect sense to me to have him end it. The only downside is that he’s such a small dude it may not look that credible, which is why I chose Wyatt. Around the time of WM30 the Wyatt Family was pretty fucking over, and had they booked Bray vs Taker then and had Bray go over that would’ve made sense to me.

They should of made taker lose to wyatt and pass the torch to him.

They should of made taker lose to wyatt and pass the torch to him.
Yeah, I would’ve liked to see them book Taker vs Wyatt at WM 30, have Wyatt end the Streak, and Taker retire. I always thought that the match when the Streak was broken should‘ve been Taker’s last.

Either Heel Cena or keep Orton Heel after Summerslam 2004 and have him kick HHH out of Evolution. Continue building him as the legend killer until he eventually ends the streak in 2005. That face turn and getting kicked out of the group killed his momentum.

Either Heel Cena or keep Orton Heel after Summerslam 2004 and have him kick HHH out of Evolution. Continue building him as the legend killer until he eventually ends the streak in 2005. That face turn and getting kicked out of the group killed his momentum.

Hogan helped kill his run by not wanting to do business with him. Randy would have been bigger if he beat Hogan then followed your plan of kicking out HHH and being the new head of Evolution. He could have added Flair and HHH to his resume, but like Hogan, HHH wouldn't do business.

Brock was the correct and logical choice. It was time and nobody else at the time would have been right.

Kane

Only thing is that Kane as a character hasn't been treated too well.
2010 Kane wouldve been the best bet, was dominant for a while against the Undertaker, I'm not sure Taker couldve handled another loss though as Kane successfully defended the World title in I think 3 matches in a row against him.

I voted No One, I think it was a mistake to end it, especially to a guy like Brock who is old and in his 40's and not the future, its not like he would build long into the future of it. I really thought they would never end it, it was such a great and unique thing.. I still think it was a mistake. I know a lot of people were against it.

Back