Who should AEW (try to) sign?

They should sign some ex-Jacksonville Jaguars and build them from the ground up into pro wrestlers.

They should sign some ex-Jacksonville Jaguars and build them from the ground up into pro wrestlers.

Paul-Posluszny-Jacksonville-Jaguars.png

Retired March, 2018.

BREAKING NEWS: Juventud Guerrero signs with AEW. And Penny Omelette signs a multiyear deal with WWE to be the top 205 star.

Are they really serious, about doing this? Fuck's sake. You got Dusty's son, who tries so hard to be like Dusty. You got 2 wannabe rednecks with stupid sideburns, Midgetville that looks like a gremlin, and by gawd Chris Jericho. Goodluck. Lul

It would be huge if they landed Kenny Omega. I see him going to WWE.

Closest friends run the place, prob more $$ from Merch. Less dates worked. Same contract offer (or not too far from WWEs offer) I don’t see him going to WWE.

Those idiots didn’t even try to sign David Arquette. How can I watch them

As of post time, they've got Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian, Cima, T-Hawk, Pac, Joey Janela, Milton Jacob Friedman, Penelope Ford, and Billy Gunn (producer.) Still a ways to go.

Those idiots didn’t even try to sign David Arquette. How can I watch them

Who the fuck cares. They're signing Scott Steiner and Hornswanggle after their megamatch. A little more hype and they might get Chris Masterbates, the real A-Lister Enzo Boreme and Cryback.

Won't happen but they need to get The Rock or Punk ala WCW getting Hogan/Macho Man in 94. They need that big household name to get more eyes on the product because the in ring work will be outstanding.

Won't happen but they need to get The Rock or Punk ala WCW getting Hogan/Macho Man in 94. They need that big household name to get more eyes on the product because the in ring work will be outstanding.

I can't see Rock doing it. Vince has his family members as hostages....but would be cool to see Nia get buried...

What's Bautista up to?

What's Bautista up to?

He's trying to be an actor or something. I don't see it going anywhere for him. Probably stuck in low budget shit for life.

He's trying to be an actor or something. I don't see it going anywhere for him. Probably stuck in low budget shit for life.
I read this before I knew it was about Batista and thought it was for wade barret

I don’t think they would want punk. I think punk is too toxic

I don’t think they would want punk. I think punk is too toxic

Punk, El Patron, and Austin Aires all have more red flags hanging off them than a truck in a Chinese parade.

Dolph Ziggler
Shinsuke Nakamura
Gallows and Anderson
Zach Ryder
The Ascension

Back