Who should AEW (try to) sign?

sleepwalk

pork roll, egg and cheese belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kenny Omega is reportedly done with New Japan.
Impact! is leaving Pop and going to Pursuit (a hunting and outdoors channel not offered on Spectrum or Comcast.)
Lucha Underground may get a 5th season.
NXT and 205 Live are packed with people going nowhere.
WWE has got to have a few people not loving life on the main roster.

What say you, oh sages of the square circle? Who would be a good fit? Who could they get? Who's a stretch and who's a lock if AEW tried to snatch them up?

They need some top heels, maybe Vince and Steph?

I dont think Willie Mack is signed to an exclusive, he'd be a great addition

Everyone I hate...get them all in one place.

And then we strike?

tenor.gif

It would be huge if they landed Kenny Omega. I see him going to WWE.

I dont think Willie Mack is signed to an exclusive, he'd be a great addition
Impact should really be doing more with him, he's in a thrown together match this weekend when he easily could have slotted into either title match.

Impact should really be doing more with him, he's in a thrown together match this weekend when he easily could have slotted into either title match.
I didnt even know he was working Impact, that may complicate things a bit

Im a big time mark for comedy guys so I'd like to see Grado work here too but that may be counterproductive to what theyre trying to accomplish
Comedy guys get over better in bingo halls

I didnt even know he was working Impact, that may complicate things a bit
Debuted at bound for glory , had a pretty good tag match with rich Swann against Evan Bourne and Ethan Page. Since then just been floating around barely on tv. Him and Callihan should be a decent match , but both could be doing better.

It's not uncommon they let people work with multiple promotions. The only thing I've heard about them stopping someone was lax recently, which I heard was more to do with them not clearing the booking with them first.

Not sure the contract situation with these guys but off the top of my head:

Pentagon Jr
Cage
Davey Boy Smith Jr (size and a family name)
Tessa Blanchard
Kenny Omega
Jeff Cobb
Mike Elgin
Adam Cole
Smokeshow
The Mack
Tama Tonga

Not sure the contract situation with these guys but off the top of my head:

Pentagon Jr
Cage
Davey Boy Smith Jr (size and a family name)
Tessa Blanchard
Kenny Omega
Jeff Cobb
Mike Elgin
Adam Cole
Smokeshow
The Mack
Tama Tonga

I thought of Davey Jr (or "Bulldog" Harry Smith as I'd brand him.) He signed unknown multiyear deal to NJPW this month.

Michael Elgin got #metoo-ed but it seems like it's wound down. He got booed off a card or two in the beginning.

Crimson
Cass
Enzo
Ron Harris
Don Harris
Adam Rose
Ted DiBiase Jr.
Vic Grimes
Brian Knobs

Mil Muertes, but only if they bring in Catrina with him.

Or just sign Catrina/Maxine.

Try and get talented guys from WWE that have the talent, but haven't been booked the best. The Revival (there's already chemistry there between them and The Elite), Shinsuke Nakamura, Wyatt, etc.
Other than that I think they should try and work with Billy Corgan to involve NWA with guys like Mack, Aldis, James Storm. It would be cool if they got Pac too.

Back