Social Canadian family who moved to Russia for a better life ready to come back

The Christian bastion nation of Russia has one of the highest divorce rates in the world. I am sure it will work out for them in the end, as they seem to learn compliance quickly. Forget the abysmal index scores Russia achieves. Take a glance at Russians interviewing Russians as it relates to anything government-related. You can see the fear and by-product of it in the form of complete apathy. It is pathetic.

There are Orthodox Churches in Canada. Seems crazy to move to another country when you could just save all that money and homeschool the kids.
The move has caused an explosion in their YouTube viewership. Optically, it's in Russia's best interest to take care of these people and ensure their success.

Last edited:
The Christian bastion nation of Russia has one of the highest divorce rates in the world. I am sure it will work out for them in the end, as they seem to learn compliance quickly. Forget the abysmal index scores Russia achieves. Take a glance at Russians interviewing Russians as it relates to anything government-related. You can see the fear and by-product of it in the form of complete apathy. It is pathetic.
Different culture, I don't judge

A Russian guy I served with around 5 years ago told me in the province of Tuva', they don't even report crime. In his highschool gym they would have a running bet on who was going to get stabbed next. Usually while washing. The others wouldn't even stop showering while another guy would be getting stabbed to death in there, it was considered an overreaction to run out

Different culture, hard to judge..

(Canada)

Different culture, I don't judge

A Russian guy I served with around 5 years ago told me in the province of Tuva', they don't even report crime. In his highschool gym they would have a running bet on who was going to get stabbed next. Usually while washing. The others wouldn't even stop showering while another guy would be getting stabbed to death in there, it was considered an overreaction to run out

Thats a bit overdramatic and bullshit but that being said tuva is russias poorest and most violent region

Most guys on russian side in ukr are currently there

Thats a bit overdramatic and bullshit but that being said tuva is russias poorest and most violent region

Most guys on russian side in ukr are currently there
It might be, not like I could verify.

But I can tell you the few russians I've met, operate very differently than westerners. Slavs are intriguing

It might be, not like I could verify.

But I can tell you the few russians I've met, operate very differently than westerners. Slavs are intriguing

I should have been more accurate

It was bs about the part that they dont report it, they do.Being stabbed is a thing that might happen thats true

(I checked russian side of net about tuva and stabbings in school and my google gave me 2 after 2020)

Most recent news is teacher assaulting 2 students for bad behaviour dam son

Not sure why they didn't just go the traditional route.
Didn't think Canada was lacking room to setup a commune and home school your kids without the need for human interaction.

hopefully canada has learned its lesson and wont let them back.

Which part of Russia did they move to? I'd imagine outside of Moscow and St. Petersburg it would be hard to come across English speaking locals.

Now he knows how Canadian truckers feel.

Your post is non-sensical... ie) Illogical.

However, they are all part of the same Freedumb Convoy. Absolute morons. I hope they enjoy the reality they have chosen, and Canada refuses to take them back.

Move to Hell to escape teh Gheys!!!! Brilliant.

Yep, they are all part of the same Freedumb Convoy. Absolute morons. I hope they enjoy the reality they have chosen, and Canada refuses to take them back.

Move to Hell to escape teh Gheys!!!! Brilliant.

Do you support freezing the bank accounts of people protesting medical tyranny in Canada?

Do you support freezing the bank accounts of people protesting medical tyranny in Canada?
lol.

Do I support blocking the bank accounts of people that block border crossings creating an absolute clusterfuck for the rest of the citizens?.... yes.

Do I support blocking the assets of retards completely fucking traffic in every major city in the country? Yes.

Do I support blocking the assets of retards holding the Nation's Capitol hostage? Yes.

As far as I am concerned your government was FAR too lenient with those self centered cunts.

Take your car down to a border crossing and try to blockade passage and see what happens to you.

Back