International WHO Knew: Trump Halts Funding To World Health Organization (Tedros Urges U.S. To Reconsider)

Not just America, but most of the world slow rolled their approach due to the advice of these morons.

I would only argue that this might not be the right time to spank them.
True but even after they called it an international emergency, we had Trump telling us he had it completely under control, down to zero cases in a couple weeks, a vaccine coming soon, and that the economy was looking good to him. Meanwhile he's proposing cuts to the CDC and praising China. So sure you can blame the WHO, but you sure as hell can't blame them and excuse Trump too.

And that is exactly what I am saying, I've got no problem choosing a different route to handle outbreaks like this, but without a concrete alternative immediately going in to effect, it's just wasting more crucial time.

Scape goat.

Are you trolling? The WHO praised China for its "transparency" and making us "safer", even though China arrested doctors and journalists for talking about the Chinese virus and permitted people to travel from China to other countries.

True but even after they called it an international emergency, we had Trump telling us he had it completely under control, down to zero cases in a couple weeks, a vaccine coming soon, and that the economy was looking good to him. Meanwhile he's proposing cuts to the CDC and praising China. So sure you can blame the WHO, but you sure as hell can't blame them and excuse Trump too.

And that is exactly what I am saying, I've got no problem choosing a different route to handle outbreaks like this, but without a concrete alternative immediately going in to effect, it's just wasting more crucial time.
I agree wholeheartedly. There is plenty of blame to go around. Once we are in a position to look back we need to have a serious conversation about our entire government from top to bottom. Trump, Republicans, Pelosi, and the Democrats, states rights and the roles of governors, local governments and the roles of mayors. Everything needs to be looked at. I fucking hate putting party over country in a time of an extreme emergency. Leadership should always start at the top though and Trump has done poorly in this area. The WHO deserves far more than losing funding. I don’t know the ramifications if all the countries China owns debt in turned around and told them to fuck off. I’d like to see it though.

I’ve been exposed 5+ times from my job, tested negative twice and I always worry I’m going to bring this home to my son. I have a brother who is a paramedic who literally wears an N95 and two surgical masks over it because they only give them 1 N95 a week. This is all in Chicago, one of the greatest cities in the world and we can’t properly fund our medical professionals and first responders. I went a little off topic but I agree with you.

Are you trolling? The WHO praised China for its "transparency" and making us "safer", even though China arrested doctors and journalists for talking about the Chinese virus and permitted people to travel from China to other countries.

Are trolling?

Trump praised China too.

read above posts from me.

you got nothing

State media in Canadastan are saying the entire world is condemning Trump for this, but we are no more than a Chinese vassal state these days so take it with a grain of salt.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/global-reaction-who-funding-1.5532695

Trudeau is an ass-puppet for China.

CrSHxqsWgAA_o--.jpg:large

Tedros and Fauci are "Good Friends" similar to Biden and Sanders <23>

I think I would be a lot cooler with it if they could announce a backup plan alongside the announcement of the halt in funds. Like his handling of healthcare, change is fine but have a backup in place. Leaving us hanging just comes off to me as a political optics move and not looking out for the people.

Sherdog was giving better information on the virus than the WHO. There should at least be an investigation into what is going on with the WHO. There are some shady things happening in that organization.

Bill Gates and most media are criticising Trump for withholding funding, saying it is dangerous.

I think the critics should call for Tedros's resignation, and not doing so is harming the ability of th WHO to deal with this crisis.

Are trolling?

Trump praised China too.

read above posts from me.

you got nothing

Trump seems to have thought the WHO was reputable. It turns out the WHO isn't. That's why Trump is cutting the WHO's funding.

What about military intelligence? It has become well publicized in Canada that the Trudeau government knew way before this outbreak became public news how bad things were getting in China because the military was sending reports yet Trudeau waited for months to do anything. Canada's health minister was even saying that things are not that bad as people were getting infected and the military was telling the government things were bad and were likely going to get worse.

Back