International WHO Knew: Trump Halts Funding To World Health Organization (Tedros Urges U.S. To Reconsider)

Nice. Probably just means that they'll now officially become an arm of the Chinese Communist party.

All Americans should be for fucking China in the ass.

Not my type tbh, but I'll take give one for the team.

Not a Trump fan,love this decision. World needs to pull out of china (50 years ago preferably).

It didn't pull out, and a beast was spawned.

It was America who ironically planted the first seeds for China's rise (way back) by eliminating the regional menace that was Imperial Japan. It's turning out to have been an enormous mistake to bring the CCP into the fold of the modern world, in the hope they would eventually democratize as their economic clout expanded. Of course, the total opposite has happened.

Today, the regime adheres to really neither Maoism nor Dengism. They are after continued economic development and modernization, but in the form of a fascist surveillance state that imprints Sino supremacist ideology on its majority Han populace with millions of ethnic and religious minorities in concentration camps.

I think I would be a lot cooler with it if they could announce a backup plan alongside the announcement of the halt in funds. Like his handling of healthcare, change is fine but have a backup in place. Leaving us hanging just comes off to me as a political optics move and not looking out for the people.

I think I would be a lot cooler with it if they could announce a backup plan alongside the announcement of the halt in funds. Like his handling of healthcare, change is fine but have a backup in place. Leaving us hanging just comes off to me as a political optics move and not looking out for the people.

What backup plan do we need? We were ahead of WHOs measures every step of the way. The added nothing.

Not my type tbh, but I'll take give one for the team.

It didn't pull out, and a beast was spawned.

It was America who ironically planted the first seeds for China's rise (way back) by eliminating the regional menace that was Imperial Japan. It's turning out to have been an enormous mistake to bring the CCP into the fold of the modern world, in the hope they would eventually democratize as their economic clout expanded. Of course, the total opposite has happened.

Today, the regime adheres to really neither Maoism nor Dengism. They are after continued economic development and modernization, but in the form of a fascist surveillance state that imprints Sino supremacist ideology on its majority Han populace with millions of ethnic and religious minorities in concentration camps.

Chinese twinks are the best!!! Almost girl like.

I know a Chinese Muslim in Indonesia I tell you if you are into those types you will surely Ramadan his ass.

And he is a Liberal SJW in the eyes of of the Conservative Moslems.

His social media page is full of hug a Christian hug a Jew post.

He is studying to be an Imam.

This is great news. We shouldn't be giving tax payer revenue to anything that don't benefit us. The money we sent them could be better used boosting our CDC.
oh okay, then you're cool with ending corporate welfare and the hundreds of billions of dollars that are handed out to corporations each year?

oh okay, then you're cool with ending corporate welfare and the hundreds of billions of dollars that are handed out to corporations each year?
tenor.gif

Just like you didn't have to like Bush to hate terrorists.

And just like there is an immense difference in judgment between "hating terrorists" and supporting Bush's war with Iraq there is an immense difference in judgment between condemning Adhanom's whitewashing of the Chinese response to the coronavirus and defunding the W.H.O.

And just like there is an immense difference in judgment between "hating terrorists" and supporting Bush's war with Iraq there is an immense difference in judgment between condemning Adhanom's whitewashing of the Chinese response to the coronavirus and defunding the W.H.O.

That's a valid point.

Arguable.

t1.png

twip.png

They're Too Frail, Bro.

c3.png

{<jordan}

hugz.png

<WellThere>

I love it when you refered to them frail little felas. Really had chuckle..

I guess the frailness triggers the big bro instict in me to either bully them or protect them.

Lol I am frail my self I feel I have tendonitis just by curling a 20lb. Dumbell

It's Werner Heisenberg's uncertainty principle in play. Any measurement or detection of a quantum system - such as a photon of light - changes the system. It's the property that will allow those engaged in secret communications to know if they are being spied on: the eavesdropper's efforts would disrupt the connection. A nice application of 1920s physics.

An even nicer application is the Heisenberg compensator. Once we've built that, we will master teleportation.
Wooohoo!

A bit torn. I think the scapegoating and blaming of China and the WHO just is supposed to deflect from the horribly botched domestic response. On the other hand, the outcome of social distancing from China could be beneficial.

The push should be to either find an alternative or sack the guy to get better leadership.

Well first they are investigating. So he's halted the money and they'll most likely decide how to proceed once the investigation is over.

A bit torn. I think the scapegoating and blaming of China and the WHO just is supposed to deflect from the horribly botched domestic response. On the other hand, the outcome of social distancing from China could be beneficial.

Not just America, but most of the world slow rolled their approach due to the advice of these morons.

I would only argue that this might not be the right time to spank them.

Political stunt meant to deflect criticism. Supporters love it, because duh that’s why he did it.

Doesn’t solve a problem though. The WHO may have fucked up on some key issues, but they were also the only central authority informing people of the urgency of the matter long before any other country or group was doing so.

Think about how truly awful this would be had the reach or authority of that message was diminished or even absent all together.

obviously it took the virus nearly collapsing NYC hospitals for Trump to take it seriously, and even still, many Americans think it’s a hoax or no big deal.

the WHO sounded the alarm, and millions of people around the world responded by pressuring their local, state, and federal governments to take action. And that led to a number of things, not the least of which were major events being canceled.

in other words, the WHO was the only voice of reason providing accurate information for months.

Nah, man.

They're doing a bang up job.

Back