International WHO Knew: Trump Halts Funding To World Health Organization (Tedros Urges U.S. To Reconsider)

MVelsor

~ Work of the Gods ~
Banned
Reaction score
Let's Try This Again.

And it's because Director Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is a CCP installed puppet who not only covered for the regime, but continued to heap effusive praise on its response. You know, by going to every length to silence the doctors, scientists and journalists at ground zero of the initial outbreak as it began spreading over the globe and spiraled out of control.

I guess we can't say this wasn't predictable.

{<hhh]

xjwd.jpg

From what I've been reading, this is something that even Trump haters are agreeing with.

From what I've been reading, this is something that even Trump haters are agreeing with.
Yep. Trump does deserve criticism. But the fact that she the WHO lied and helped China, made it much much worse than it would have been. If this is what we're paying for, then we should stop association with it and make w rival one. Like the ADB being a rival to the IMF

This is great news. We shouldn't be giving tax payer revenue to anything that don't benefit us. The money we sent them could be better used boosting our CDC.

A lot of the posters in the thread a few days ago said Trump was toothless and wouldn't do it.

Anyone who opposes Chinese imperialism should be on-board with this. Just like you didn't have to like Bush to hate terrorists.

How could a government agency be held accountable? This is outrageous...

I am not talking about on here. I am talking about other forums as well as Facebook.
My coworker on facebook basically had a TDS meltdown over it on Facebook. I wonder what kind of propaganda he reads where WHO is the good guy

Not anymore. Logic and reason that lasted a few days have now left again because the propaganda media arm determined the WHO is the greatest org in the world.

Sit back, relax and watch as the media prints blurbs from other US elites who worship the WHO and hate Trump

Disgraceful, shameless display by WHO. Halting funding is probably a best case scenario for them with how they have played us.

Not a Trump fan,love this decision. World needs to pull out of china (50 years ago preferably).

Yep. Trump does deserve criticism. But the fact that she the WHO lied and helped China, made it much much worse than it would have been. If this is what we're paying for, then we should stop association with it and make w rival one. Like the ADB being a rival to the IMF
This is great news. We shouldn't be giving tax payer revenue to anything that don't benefit us. The money we sent them could be better used boosting our CDC.
Disgraceful, shameless display by WHO. Halting funding is probably a best case scenario for them with how they have played us.

What's the amount, like $500 mil a year?

The CDC would make most sense but since this is also China related, I'd redirect it to the LANL Quantum Institute. I've also said elsewhere that far more of the bloated DoD budget should be invested in quantum information systems, artificial intelligence, robotics and emergent bio-technologies R&D, for both defense and non-defense related purposes.

I say this in particular because Chairman Xi is opening a state of the art $10 billion center dedicated solely to quantum information systems (computing and cryptography) and for all the lolz about China's lack of domestic industrial high tech, they did make one of the bigger QIS advances to date a couple of years ago.

It's Werner Heisenberg's uncertainty principle in play. Any measurement or detection of a quantum system - such as a photon of light - changes the system. It's the property that will allow those engaged in secret communications to know if they are being spied on: the eavesdropper's efforts would disrupt the connection. A nice application of 1920s physics.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature23655
Quantum key distribution (QKD) uses individual light quanta in quantum superposition states to guarantee unconditional communication security between distant parties. However, the distance over which QKD is achievable has been limited to a few hundred kilometres, owing to the channel loss that occurs when using optical fibres or terrestrial free space that exponentially reduces the photon transmission rate.

Satellite-based QKD has the potential to help to establish a global-scale quantum network, owing to the negligible photon loss and decoherence experienced in empty space. Here we report the development and launch of a low-Earth-orbit satellite for implementing decoy-state QKD—a form of QKD that uses weak coherent pulses at high channel loss and is secure because photon-number-splitting eavesdropping can be detected. We achieve a kilohertz key rate from the satellite to the ground over a distance of up to 1,200 kilometres.

This key rate is around 20 orders of magnitudes greater than that expected using an optical fibre of the same length. The establishment of a reliable and efficient space-to-ground link for quantum-state transmission paves the way to global-scale quantum networks.

All American's should be for fucking China in the ass. Fuck those Communist low lifes.

The WHO have left themselves open to this shit , its aims are laudable but its leadership have come across as weak craven cunts .

While i despise the guy for being a China bootlicker, they did warned us in late Jan, and that organization its not just its leader, its a lot of vaccination programs in dirt poor countries of Africa and Asia.

The push should be to either find an alternative or sack the guy to get better leadership.

What's the amount, like $500 mil a year?

The CDC would make most sense but since this is also China related, I'd redirect it to the LANL Quantum Institute. I've also said elsewhere that far more of the bloated DoD budget should be invested in quantum information systems, artificial intelligence, robotics and emergent bio-technologies R&D, for both defense and non-defense related purposes.

I say this in particular because Chairman Xi is opening a state of the art $10 billion center dedicated solely to quantum information systems (computing and cryptography) and for all the lolz about China's lack of domestic industrial high tech, they did make one of the bigger QIS advances to date a couple of years ago.

It's Werner Heisenberg's uncertainty principle in play. Any measurement or detection of a quantum system - such as a photon of light - changes the system. It's the property that will allow those engaged in secret communications to know if they are being spied on: the eavesdropper's efforts would disrupt the connection. A nice application of 1920s physics.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature23655
Spend that 400 million to kick out all Chinese engineers and science majors in the US.

Back