International WHO Knew: Trump Halts Funding To World Health Organization (Tedros Urges U.S. To Reconsider)

He's in the mixed group of posters I converge and converse with pretty regularly (Bad Seed, Bald1, BEER, Curmudgeon, Dezzy, ElKarlo, Kafir-kun, Nac, OldMan, salamander, SBJJ, ShinkanPo, ScorpioN, SRN, Superking).
Nice diversity of Sherbuds there. Muslims, immigrants, minorities oh my!

Nice diversity of Sherbuds there. Muslims, immigrants, minorities oh my!

<36>

I hadn't really thought about it in terms of characteristics and identity markers but yeah, I guess there's a good amount of diversity there. It includes a hungarian immigrant, big boned bisexual, englishman, half mexican christian, mixed race muslim, african christian, half nigerian american, belarusian immigrant, bicurious pinoy and a gay jew. I don't know a whole lot about @dissectingaorticaneurysm, @nac386 or @superking aside from being US born str8 white males (?).

<36>

I hadn't really thought about it in terms of characteristics and identity markers but yeah, I guess there's a good amount of diversity there. It includes a hungarian immigrant, big boned bisexual, englishman, half mexican christian, mixed race muslim, african christian, half nigerian american, belarusian immigrant, bicurious pinoy and a gay jew. I don't know a whole lot about @dissectingaorticaneurysm, @nac386 or @superking aside from being US born str8 white males (?).

Polish, Sicilian, and English.

Polish, Sicilian, and English.

There's actually really interesting stuff in your fam history but you didn't disclose it on the main forum and so I won't.

<36>

White mutt. Irish/English on my mom's side, French/German on my dad's.

A farm-raised and corn-fed husky brah.

:meow:

My question is what were the stipulations for funding the WHO in the first place? Like was part of the deal for them to report accurately on all diseases?

Last edited:
He's in the mixed group of posters I converge and converse with pretty regularly (Bad Seed, Bald1, BEER, Curmudgeon, Dezzy, ElKarlo, Kafir-kun, Nac, OldMan, salamander, SBJJ, ShinkanPo, ScorpioN, SRN, Superking).
scouse with irish and sierra leone ancestry here boy, diverse af

tenor.gif

Back