Who is next for the highlight?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Justin Gaethje just knocked Vick out with ease. He clearly needs a step up but I think he needs a fight or 2 to get back to the top of the division.

I would also like to see him against a grappler or someone with pillow fists just for his longevity’s sake.

Who do you think? Olivera would be interesting because either Olivera gets the sub like usual or Gaethje breaks and KO’s him.

Last edited:
That clown in your avatar would be a good start...

Gaethje vs Lee is the fight to make or Barboza vs Gaethje would be a epic fight. Gaethje is such a entertaining fighter, would love to see him utilize some of his wrestling skills a little more. Think he is a handful for anyone in the division.

Dude relax

FeminineLameAfricanfisheagle-max-1mb.gif

I rather him fight someone that isn't bound for the title like a Diaz or Cowboy.

I didn’t get it but ok, we’re cool.

So people here sometimes like to have a little fun and troll Saying Artem is GOAT and him having all of those belts goes along with that. So when you said they were fake i acted as if you were the one trolling.

Seemed pretty obvious..

I'm sure u know a bit about trolling tho as i always see u with yellows anyways carry on there wayward son.

So people here sometimes like to have a little fun and troll Saying Artem is GOAT and him having all of those belts goes along with that. So when you said they were fake i acted as if you were the one trolling.

Seemed pretty obvious..

I'm sure u know a bit about trolling as i always see u with yellows anyways carry on there wayward son.
I’m still confused, it was just a joke anyone with a brain knows those titles are fake. I just knew someone would post it.

Whatever, it doesn’t matter let this conversation disappear like Dust in the Wind.

I’m still confused, it was just a joke anyone with a brain knows those titles are fake. I just knew someone would post it.

Whatever, it doesn’t matter let this conversation disappear like Dust in the Wind.

WE know they are fake

<{MindBrown}>

that fact that u had to point it out tho...

lmfao

Back