Who is currently the most athletic white boy in all major US Pro Sports?

John-Cena-john-cena-15090482-1707-2560.jpg

Who is currently the most athletic white boy in all major USA profession sports?

So FBall, Soccer, Hockey, Boxing, and baseball etc, etc are included. MMA is left out for reason, I am sure, we all know.

Is it Christian McCaffrey, Tyson Fury (if and when he comes back to fight on our soil), Sydney Crosby, Mike Trout, Sebastian Giovinco, Novak Djokovic? Are there any white boys in the NBA?

Who do you have?
mike trout honorable mention to bryce Harper both guys has insane running speed and other athletic gifts. gennady golovkin has natural gifts as a boxer but in reality kazah people are part asian.

danny woodhead had some great athleticism

mike trout honorable mention to bryce Harper both guys has insane running speed and other athletic gifts. gennady golovkin has natural gifts as a boxer but in reality kazah people are part asian.
his mom is korean and dad ethnic russian.

Kevin Love
Gordan Hayward
Pau Gasol
Marc Gasol
Dirk Nowitzki
Ricky Rubio
JJ Redick
Kristaps Porzingis

You dodn't say that had to be from the USA so I added some foreign white players to the above list.

Any white guy as long as they play in USA major sports league.

most portuguese and Spaniards have north african dna,morrocan etc,whiteness denied.

Trust me, I'm not Ronaldo's Dad. I've checked. Damn shame. Only way I could ever get near A+ 10/10 clunge is through an alpha son like Ron

cristiano-ronaldo-lionel-messi-girlfriend.jpg
this is a photoshop a hilarious photoshop though.

i thought i was tagged because i was a nominee for most athletic white boy what a let down

How tall is Mike Trout really? When he came into league, he looked really short. Did he grow?
having met him in person at angel stadium he is an enormous guy physically about 6'0" at the shortest and maybe 220-230 lbs he was dwarfed by albert pujols though who is a gargantuan man even in his old age he might have been bigger when he was in his prime.

most portuguese and Spaniards have north african dna,morrocan etc,whiteness denied.
Fuck off...that's bullshit, you clearly never were in Portugal to say something like that.

Before you come trying arguing about the history of Portugal...I know it better than you, I'm Portuguese!

having met him in person at angel stadium he is an enormous guy physically about 6'0" at the shortest and maybe 220-230 lbs he was dwarfed by albert pujols though who is a gargantuan man even in his old age he might have been bigger when he was in his prime.

From the times I have seen him on TV, I think he is like 5'11", but he listed at 6'2" And I dont watch baseball much.

Back