Who is better athlete? Jon Jones or Forrest Griffin?

kikikhan once scored five touchdowns in a game.

I never played american football.

But I did have 4 "touchdowns" in an hour with a girl at sex:) I was young and needed almost no time to start "playing" again, after the vicious "touchdown":)

I feel like this is a stupid question unless you specify how we are measuring it. You can be athletic in all different sorts of ways.

Is a distance runner any less athletic than a sprinter? I don't think so but they clearly have different strengths.

Perfectly said.

Athleticism is very relative.

To me a great athlete is a guy who is good in as many sports as possible.

I have great genes for that, because my dad was very good at any sport and he had unlimited stamina (which I used to have, but don't anymore). And I get my strength from my dad and my mom. Both are very strong, but my mom's side of the family is very unathletic. But strong as hell.

It's funny though, how huge a difference in general athleticism there is in my blood, but luckily I got it from my dad:)

My mom's mom always says that I started to run, before I could walk lol and that they barely chased me, that I ran faster than my mom, her sister and her brother combined:) I payed for it once when I ran straight into sea and my dad or my uncel pulled me out:)

I consider my dad an insane athlete, when he was young. The man was very strong (still is), very very quick, very fast, had trully unlimited stamina, was great in every sport he played and kicked so many as*es in fights that it's crazy:)

Damn, I feel like I'm reading about me. Except that even though I did some crazy sh*t and had great stamina, my dad was crazier, tougher and had the most stamina I have ever seen. The man grew up climbing trees like a freaking monkey (he was a god damn real lifeTarzan-he still climbs better than most people, even with his artificial knee) and running the hills (he lived in the hills) every day. He had a very poor upbringing and got tough as hell for it.

My dad's life is an amazing story and he amazes me, which is very hard to do.

My mom amazes me too. She is freaking unstoppable at any physical work. I mean, the woman is a machine. I guess a long line of farming will do this to you:)

Both my parents are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tougher than me or anybody from new generation.

I think that toughness is overlooked way too often when discussing sports.

Sorry for the essay, but I got loose:)

Last edited:
Did you sprain a finger typing that?

I hurt myself when I overdo things. When I push my limits. Let me translate. I injured myself doing something that 99% of men couldn't even be doing and 99 % of that 1 % would give up and cry.

I didn't hurt myself once in the moving bussiness, where I was lifting and carrying heavy shit up and down the stairs for hours and hours a day, but I f*cked myself up with overdoing timber.

I'm one of those people who must not push it to the limits, because I can actually do it and overdo it.

I hurt myself when I overdo things. When I push my limits. Let me translate. I injured myself doing something that 99% of men couldn't even be doing and 99 % of that 1 % would give up and cry.

I didn't hurt myself once in the moving bussiness, where I was lifting and carrying heavy shit up and down the stairs for hours and hours a day, but I f*cked myself up with overdoing timber.

I'm one of those people who must not push it to the limits, because I can actually do it and overdo it.

You sound like you suffer from delusions of grandeur or that you might be a genuine bozo. Not that those traits have to be bad, in fact, you(ironically), remind me of a guy I worked with while at Allied... He too was a bozo that surprised folks with the occasional intellectual dictum. He was a great guy that you always wanted as your lumper because he was very strong and could cut it. Joking aside, I tend to think you're likely just as you claim to be.

I am 6'2 white I can dunk a basketball. Jones is a much better athlete than me. He is a great athlete to be exact.

Back