Who is better athlete? Jon Jones or Forrest Griffin?

Dude, really? Only one of them is explosive. Explosive = Athletic.

215_jon_jones_vs_daniel_cormier.0.jpg

ftw.jpg

3240c-jonjonesflyingkneeagainstshogunrua1.gif

untitled-9afkkz_medium.gif

I don't think dunking is an essential skill for MMA and esp. for flying attacks.

Jones can't dunk and Forrest can dunk basketball.

The next time you want to make a thread, think of this post, and I hope it makes you feel bad about your choices.

You know, on the inside, because you make some stupid threads.

Unfortunately this is missing the Forrest Griffin dunk.

[Yt]q3wLO4cMQck[/MEDIA]

Three pages in and no one has mentioned anything about Connor's legendary dunking abilities?

I heard Brandon Vera is SPECTACULAR at golf.

Clearly Vera is the GOAT. Duh.

Probably one of the worst threads I've seen, yet I still clicked on it

I don't know why people think Jones is some kind of superathlete. I'm as white as it gets and I'm waaaay more atletic than him.

how's your athletic career going?

This is easily one of the most important topics in contemporary MMA.

It's all about how good you are at basketball.

I could probably beat Jones in a game of 21 so I'm the better athlete.

Athlecism isn't summed up by being able to dunk, and Jones didn't even tried and had zero technique ...

There's no way he can't dunk with like 15 mins of trying with his height reach and bodyfat/muscle ratio

Nonsense. If he could dunk, he would have.

Jones is a better fighter but Forrest is a better athlete. I know a guy that knew Forrest in high school in Georgia or wherever and the dude was just a monster on the football field. Not many 6'3, 240 men that can move like Forrest can. If he had the power and chin of say Rampage Jackson for instance Forrest would've been champ for a very long time

how's your athletic career going?

Jones is a great fighter but there's some video of him doing an obstacle course and the dude is clumsy as can be. I'm 6'3, 250 and play college football and I think that I'm with Jones in terms of athleticism. Obviously he'd kick my butt however I'm not talking about a fight her e

Jones is a better fighter but Forrest is a better athlete. I know a guy that knew Forrest in high school in Georgia or wherever and the dude was just a monster on the football field. Not many 6'3, 240 men that can move like Forrest can. If he had the power and chin of say Rampage Jackson for instance Forrest would've been champ for a very long time

Yeah when you look at Forrest's fight footage, you can tell he's really coordinated and agile. He's extremely fast and explosive.

Back