Who is better athlete? Jon Jones or Forrest Griffin?

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones can't dunk and Forrest can dunk basketball.

Forrest didn't need coke to tap Shogun and outkick Rampage

I don't know why people think Jones is some kind of superathlete. I'm as white as it gets and I'm waaaay more atletic than him.

I read dunk as drunk and liked this thread better.

Jones is definitely better at fighting, and that is what they are both best at, so I would have to say that Jones is a better athlete.

In terms of how their raw athletic ability matches up, it's impossible to know. There is a video of Jones failing to dunk a basketball; however, according to his little brother the video is a troll job and Jon can easily dunk a basketball.

Also, since when is dunking a basketball the end all indicator of athletic ability. I would say that Jones running a 4 and a half minute mile is far more impressive than basically any guy over 5'-10" dunking a basketball

2gt3g5v_jpg.gif

forrest4.gif

Athlecism isn't summed up by being able to dunk, and Jones didn't even tried and had zero technique ...

There's no way he can't dunk with like 15 mins of trying with his height reach and bodyfat/muscle ratio

without having too much knowledge I'd say Jones,but Griffin was probably a far harder worker.

Forrest. I have always thought Forrest was a great athlete. And not many in mma is.

Forest had a much better work ethic but if they both had the same drive I think jones would be the overall better athlete of the two.

Forest had a much better work ethic but if they both had the same drive I think jones would be the overall better athlete of the two.

not to mention jones is Explosive

Back