• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who hits harder Fury or Ngannou?

Lollllll wilder is known for having NO technique he wins off one punch teddy atlas even say this ni techniiqh

Francis is better boxing then wilder better chin AND more power i see funny ppl compare them
SMH.

fury literally weighs 40 pounds more than ngannou and has trained boxing his whole life.
Fury weighed 277 in his last fight. Heaviest he's ever been. Ngannou typically weighs in somewhere between 260-265, and sometimes has to cut weight to make 265. Is it possible you're conflating Ngannou with Wilder who weighed 40 lbs less than Fury in their rubber match?

If Ngannou had insane boxing power he would be in boxing right? Simple.

Not that simple. Ngannou started very late, his boxing from a technical perspective is good for HW MMA but journeyman level in HW boxing, and his gas tank is poor too. His raw power would likely still be above average in boxing, but definitely not "insane power".

Fury is highly skilled for his weight class (in the modern era anyway) but a below average puncher.

I have no reason to believe Fury punches harder than Frank, based on what we’ve seen from both. If we are strictly talking about punching power, then yes, Frank is a more powerful puncher but would still lose 10/10 against Fury in boxing. Both can be true.

I don't think Fury does what we saw Ngannou do to Overeem or Cain. Ngannou also wouldn't need 10 rounds to take out Wilder if he had landed as much as Fury did.

In 2017, Francis Ngannou paid a visit to UFC Performance Institute where he created the world record for the hardest punch ever measured. The Cameroon-born fighter recorded a punch of 129,161 units, which surpassed the previous record held by kickboxer Tyrone Spong.

source:
https://www.google.ca/search?q=What+is+the+highest+PSI+punch?&hl=en&ei=veppYZOXNsiAqtsPsrW80A8&ved=0ahUKEwjT6f_Qps3zAhVIgGoFHbIaD_oQ4dUDCA0&oq=What+is+the+highest+PSI+punch?&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAwyBggAEBYQHkoECEEYAFD-ywRY_ssEYMbUBGgAcAJ4AIABswGIAbMBkgEDMC4xmAEAoAECoAEBwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz
Thanks. But how many elite boxers have given it a go?

prince-smh.gif

Kinda hard to tell tbh. Ngannou generally throws punches with no technique. So he is slinging haymakers repeatedly. Something you would not do in boxing. While fury throws punches with technique. Never seen him throw a haymaker. So it would be hard to tell. Tbh. But i would imagine its francis if i had to pick one or the other. The amount of torque he generates while swinging is scary. Along with the speed.

Not that simple. Ngannou started very late, his boxing from a technical perspective is good for HW MMA but journeyman level in HW boxing, and his gas tank is poor too. His raw power would likely still be above average in boxing, but definitely not "insane power".

Fury is highly skilled for his weight class (in the modern era anyway) but a below average puncher.
I agree that its above average, even in boxing, but he doesnt have some sort of crazy power in boxing, cause if he had such power, he could still have become a champ regardless of skill.

Volkov isn't a better leg kicker than Ngannou, and Hardy > Fury as an athlete

Fury only looks good at boxing because he's 40+lbs heavier than everyone he fights

Lol, what the fuck are you talking about? It's usually the opposite. The fact he's so good at boxing DESPITE being a huge bastard is exceptional and extraordinary.

This is quite impossible to work out.
Certain boxing techniques don't really work as well in MMA unless you have godly TDD.
Fury doesn't always sit down on his punches, he's 270 lbs and 6'9. He doesn't need to fire full blooded hooks and uppercuts. He has tremendous volume for a guy his size. His technique is light years ahead of Francis who would be gassed out after 5 rounds of fighting like Fury.
I'd say you'd be surprised how hard some 'feather fisted' boxers hit.
Floyd got the respect of tough SOB's when he sat down on his punches. Usually larger men too. Including Mosely, Canelo, Corrales (dropped him 5 times) and De La Hoya. If he had no power those guys would have walked right through him.
He even took the first round against Pacquaio which no one expected.

It really is impossible to say. Francis looks spectacular but he requires full leverage to knock people out. I'd need to see Fury do the same to truly know.
That's not even taking into account some fighters punch resistance

Not even close between Wilder and Ngannou. Wilder is a caveman, but he knocks guys retarded with one shot late into fights, even exhausted, and he does it with 12-ounce gloves.

Even with 4 ounce gloves, Francis has never finished anyone beyond the second round.

Wilder, by far, is the more dangerous puncher.
Lol. Wilder hits harder because Francis knocks guys out too early…….

Ngannou has only passed the 2nd round 2 times……..

I agree that its above average, even in boxing, but he doesnt have some sort of crazy power in boxing, cause if he had such power, he could still have become a champ regardless of skill.
People are acting as if he boxed for a long time, failed and then moved to mma……

Back