• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 58 Perez vs. Taira Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 6/15 at 7pm ET / 4pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Making it through this card is legit one of the biggest accomplishments of my life. I think 95% of the people who started out are no longer here.
These bad on paper cards have usually turned out good in reality for the last few years since it's usually legit prospects matched up against each other.
but
This year? They've been absolutely brutal to sit through.

in retrospect of the event, i do think it will do wonders for maness / mianus in content creation.

Could be wishful thinking on behalf of mianus tho

When you really think about it, Taera was done a huge disservice by being the main event on this card.

Final 10 second brawls best to worst:

1. Holloway vs Gaethje
2. Holloway vs Lamas
3. Pearce vs Onama
4. Silva de Andrade vs Johns
99. Strickland vs Hermansson

Can't stand that sloppy Fight Night guys now larping as Max every other weekend in at least 2-3 fights on each card and acting like that "we nuking this out now" - obviously without delivering some proper KO in the end. Odd.

No knockouts again so far tonight :eek: these new gloves are cursed

Was saying it since last card but then most the main card had KOs but one of the KOs was a spinning elbow and other a knee to the body. Then Imavov was one of the worst stoppages ever. Reyes and Reese have been the only legit punch KOs since the gloves through 3 cards...

Anyone else think Aoki took a dive against Ben Askew. It was his last fight for ONE and the shot looked weak as hell.

Back