• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who here uses those stupid blue headlights? I hate you.

Hahahahaha that's me baby

And I don't give a fuck

My front spot lights have 16k xenons in them and they are absolutely ridiculous
The only reason I put them in is because they come on for courtesy lights when I unlock the car so it looks cool for a bit
I can't drive with them on though they would literally blind people

But like I've stated a couple times on here
Bmw drivers have a reputation to keep and I'm only helping the cause
Fuck your retinas
and there you go again giving bmw drivers a bad name. i personal wish all the poor people just get the fuck outta my way,cause I'm more important cause i got a bmw.

and there you go again giving bmw drivers a bad name. i personal wish all the poor people just get the fuck outta my way,cause I'm more important cause i got a bmw.

Can I let you in on a secret

I'm poor as fuck but anyone can have a bmw if they get PCP finance

Can I let you in on a secret

I'm poor as fuck but anyone can have a bmw if they get PCP finance
im not,and i paid cash for mine. why am i talking to a poor person!

Fuck
Give me some money
giphy.gif

nope.

I hope you get in a minor crash resulting in both your headlights being smashed out, but of course you are physically unharmed, and I hope there is a coinciding financial hardship that precipitates you having to purchase normal fucking headlights so it doesn't hurt my eyes when you drive past me and I can actually see the lines on the road and not just point the wheel straight and hope I don't drive into the ditch you wanker.
LOL at Roca having a car.

Sorry bro but BMW is the Mercedes of the poor.

(I‘m driving a Toyota pls no hate.)

I couldn't agree enough. Well, I do wish death on those people, so I feel a little stronger than you, TS.

The fucking idiots who use those headlights are the ones that flash me when I have my high beams on, like they're not blinding me. The blue LED headlights are practically high beams as it is.

Sorry bro but BMW is the Mercedes of the poor.

(I‘m driving a Toyota pls no hate.)
why in hell would i buy a Mercedes that will fall to bits on the drive home?

Should be illegal. I usually move over so they can pass, and then hawk a loogie at them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back