• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who here uses those stupid blue headlights? I hate you.

New luxury car models are the biggest culprit, they're everywhere and luxury car companies should be punished and banned for installing high powered beam lights on those cars when they have no business in the inner city and the suburbs. Not long ago, I got blinded by an Audi scumbag facing toward me on the red light traffic and had a flash on my eyes for the whole night. I've seen a lot of drivers that covers their eyes on the red light traffic until they go pass them because of that shit.

Last edited:
I special ordered a set of high beams that plug into my regular headlights and I also always drive with the regular high beams on too.

people in front of me should angle their rear view mirror.

I special ordered a reflective coat for the paint on my car that not only reflects back the unnecessarily bright headlights of other cars directly into the drivers eyes permanently blinding them, it infuses the reflected light with a revolutionary plasmatic composition that convinces said driver to become a homosexual.

It's pretty cool

With great pettiness, comes great responsibility.

No likes left, but you know what it is

giphy.gif

They have cars here with red lights on top.. when they turn them in a loud noise comes on sometimes as well

Back