Who here uses those stupid blue headlights? I hate you.

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score
I hope you get in a minor crash resulting in both your headlights being smashed out, but of course you are physically unharmed, and I hope there is a coinciding financial hardship that precipitates you having to purchase normal fucking headlights so it doesn't hurt my eyes when you drive past me and I can actually see the lines on the road and not just point the wheel straight and hope I don't drive into the ditch you wanker.

533741.jpg

People that buy them deserve to be caned in public. Everyone gets a shot.

I almost find them worse on my eyes in oncoming traffic than when some asshole forgets to turn his brights off

They always drive like shit too. It's the same asshole who puts giant fancy spoilers on the car, so he can do incredible things like drive to the local grocery store at 28mph.

Headlights in general are just way too fucking bright these days. To the point where it creates more of a danger to everyone else around you.

It's difficult to drive my old school Mopars around at night because they have no tint. These fucking HID headlights will illuminate my entire interior and you put those fuckers on a lifted truck and I'm legally blind until they go around me.

But they get the ladies.....o_O

0.jpg

. My car has a rearview mirror that dims at night and makes all lights a soft blue.

How? Do you blind them with the lights before you kidnap them or what?

Shit, I don't know. I think it's a thing teenagers do, I personally don't like them. It's even worse on lifted trucks since they blind the entire road.

. My car has a rearview mirror that dims at night and makes all lights a soft blue.
Mine too, it also has headlights that rotate and aim into the turn as you turn your steering wheel.

It's a big part of why I consider most people beneath me. Their headlights don't do that.

Mine too, it also has headlights that rotate and aim into the turn as you turn your steering wheel.

It's a big part of why I consider most people beneath me. Their headlights don't do that.

That's extremely materialistic of you.

I consider most people beneath me regardless of their headlight's ability to articulate.

Mine too, but chances are, poor people's cars don't have this feature.
Also it doesn't solve the problem with incoming traffic using these shit lights

Mine too, but chances are, poor people's cars don't have this feature.
Also it doesn't solve the problem with incoming traffic using these shit lights

I was actually thinking of oncoming traffic rather than people behind me. If they are behind me I just keep slowing down until they go around or are extremely irate, either is fine.

Hahahahaha that's me baby

And I don't give a fuck

My front spot lights have 16k xenons in them and they are absolutely ridiculous
The only reason I put them in is because they come on for courtesy lights when I unlock the car so it looks cool for a bit
I can't drive with them on though they would literally blind people

But like I've stated a couple times on here
Bmw drivers have a reputation to keep and I'm only helping the cause
Fuck your retinas

Hahahahaha that's me baby

And I don't give a fuck

My front spot lights have 16k xenons in them and they are absolutely ridiculous
The only reason I put them in is because they come on for courtesy lights when I unlock the car so it looks cool for a bit
I can't drive with them on though they would literally blind people

But like I've stated a couple times on here
Bmw drivers have a reputation to keep and I'm only helping the cause
Fuck your retinas
Do your headlights turn into the turn when you turn?

Back