• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stipe looking slow

But still a more worthy challenge than Tom according to Jones fanbase due to Tom only finishing Andrei in second round and getting freak injured vs Blaydes.

Damn, looks like he's in slow motion.

I genuinely believe that Tom Aspinall can beat Stipe and Jones in the same night.

Jones should fight Chuck Liddell after Stipe.
Only fight that makes sense IMO

Seeing as Chuck is just as much GOAT LHW as Stipe is the GOAT HW and that is what this laughable bullshit fight is being promoted on*

dude is 2-1 in his last 3 fights
fighting the best of the best
dude fought nganou and dc ffs
plus he took a time off to heal his body

meanwhile izzy is is 1-2 in his last 3 fights
gets kod by poatan
humiliated by sean
is still releveant
what a joke

i mean your post is a literal joke
So he's the GOAT currently? His current fighting abilities are the best anyone's ever had at heavyweight?

Crazy to think the UFC expects to make tens of millions of dollars from this PPV, and even crazier that they probably will. Who in their right mind is going to pay to see this? Like I did pay $15 bar cover charges for Leon-Colby but that was because of the Pantoja, Shavkat, and Josh Emmett fights
I might buy it. Might be that last chance to see either man step into the octagon. Really depends on the quality of the card. But I’m not mad about this fight like everyone else is.

yeah stipe looks fucking awful.

I can't wait til stipe loses almost as bad as gane and everyone realizes what a stupid waste of time this all is

I can't wait til stipe loses almost as bad as gane and everyone realizes what a stupid waste of time this all is

Lol, as if people realizing that would be some grand revelation.

Stipe put this footage out on purpose. He wants Jones to see it. If Stipe came out guns blazing on the mits, Jones might chicken out and not show up to the fight.

Jones gets exposed in his retirement fight. Gonna get knocked out for the first time.

Lol he's just doing some pad work. And that looks good and he's in good shape

This is literally going like 7% effort just to cool off after a work out.

Looking stiff as a board and slow as molasses. This really is like giving Bisping his rematch vs Dan Henderson back in 2016.

He already looked shot 3 years ago against Francis.

Damn, looks like he's in slow motion.

I genuinely believe that Tom Aspinall can beat Stipe and Jones in the same night.
Stipe isn't in this equation anymore. He probably couldn't even beat Derrick Lewis at this stage of his career. Cannot believe they're trotting this old man out for a title fight

Lol, as if people realizing that would be some grand revelation.
Yes you'd be surpised, I spent quite a bit of time last week going back and forth with some guy on here about how this will be a competitive fight, and how much stipe deserves it and all that. Mindblowing shit. I hate boomers seriously.

I feel like some 45 year old white guy must have been living vicariously through stipe tryna argue with me on a karate forum smdh

This footage is less valuable as a yardstick to measure Stipe's current physical state than it is to act as a Rorschach test for MMA fans.

Dont know about slow.. but he looks horrible stiff and bad in the way he moves. Like his spine is fused together or something like that.

Back