Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

LOL so many pretend Asians

This forum should be called Whitey McWhiteForum

LOL so many pretend Asians

This forum should be called Whitey McWhiteForum

For me I just simply find Asian women very attractive and got into Kpop since high school. Although I'm married to an Asian woman and lived in Japan for 3 years, I'm nevertheless happy to be of Italian / Ashkenazi Jewish descent and an American.

o6BC6Qk.jpg

At a sports bar the other night for my cousin's somewhat of a bachelor party. It was in the middle of nowhere in Connecticut so we did what we could lol. A couple of drunk girls there thought I was a pro dart player because I could actually hit the numbers they called out.

Well hello there Augustus. :) Looking good man! No wonder you're a heartthrob with the Asian ladies! Stay healthy, stay safe buddy.

o6BC6Qk.jpg

At a sports bar the other night for my cousin's somewhat of a bachelor party. It was in the middle of nowhere in Connecticut so we did what we could lol. A couple of drunk girls there thought I was a pro dart player because I could actually hit the numbers they called out.
You told me you are a woman!

For me I just simply find Asian women very attractive and got into Kpop since high school. Although I'm married to an Asian woman and lived in Japan for 3 years, I'm nevertheless happy to be of Italian / Ashkenazi Jewish descent and an American.
Weeb

Back