Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Nice. Your ass is leaving the bench tho. I hear that's bad?
Eh, only by an inch or so. I've been lifting long enough to know when I'm risking my back. It's not like it's a powerlifting comp.

Eh, only by an inch or so. I've been lifting long enough to know when I'm risking my back. It's not like it's a powerlifting comp.
Good luck with that. It's bad form and the rest you're doing it is creating kinetic energy which means the targeted muscles are doing less of the work. But hey, you get to use higher numbers.

Good luck with that. It's bad form and the rest you're doing it is creating kinetic energy which means the targeted muscles are doing less of the work. But hey, you get to use higher numbers.

Let's see your lifts? I've literally been lifting since I was 16, 10 years now, with no serious injury. I know my body. Gatekeeping gym lifts is corny.

Edit: this is also the last set of of the last bench workout of a training block. I can cheat out a few reps if I want lmfao

Let's see your lifts? I've literally been lifting since I was 16, 10 years now, with no serious injury. I know my body. Gatekeeping gym lifts is corny.

Edit: this is also the last set of of the last bench workout of a training block. I can cheat out a few reps if I want lmfao
I don't lift.

LOL so many pretend Asians

This forum should be called Whitey McWhiteForum

LOL so many pretend Asians

This forum should be called Whitey McWhiteForum

For me I just simply find Asian women very attractive and got into Kpop since high school. Although I'm married to an Asian woman and lived in Japan for 3 years, I'm nevertheless happy to be of Italian / Ashkenazi Jewish descent and an American.

Back