Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Winning the Xmas jumper game right now!

Also winning the mask game!

That’s prolly the most bad ass Xmas sweater I’ve seen.
Nice.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Since there was an update on Bobby I figured I should throw another picture or two in his thread.

The first picture is from piestewa Mountain in Phoenix. It's 2600 feet but the climb is only 1300 ft from where you start. My friends can't currently make it so it's a solo hike. The second photo is a much lower mountain in Phoenix that we hike regularly with the crew to get out of the house. We are hiking it to try and get the baby out of the woman in blue. The baby is getting close to overstaying its welcome.

Resized_20201218_142302_160.jpeg image000000.jpg

cool haircut... its kinda crazy but its cool and it looks good on you. But you have that look as if you are about to cheat on my sister, you have that look in the eye, particularly in your right eye. I sense these things.
So, i would not let you date my sister ... and i´d probably steal your denim jacket. Merry Xtmas bud :D

cool haircut... its kinda crazy but its cool and it looks good on you. But you have that look as if you are about to cheat on my sister, you have that look in the eye, particularly in your right eye. I sense these things.
So, i would not let you date my sister ... and i´d probably steal your denim jacket. Merry Xtmas bud :D
Thats a weird thing to hear ahahha. Merry xmas man

View attachment 820598

Whistler BC second day of ski trip. Ski all day getting fucked up all night until the 24th.
Going to do a bunch of mushrooms tonight and wander into the forest lol
Those eyes.. I feel.. hypnotized.

Good Morning Julia.
CDDCA821-24-EA-4-C5-A-844-A-4-C408-D569-EB0.jpg

Was Coming down this morn In Laguna.
Got caught in the rain on a cooler mornin run.
Always keeping it fit. Kudos bro.
Since there was an update on Bobby I figured I should throw another picture or two in his thread.

The first picture is from piestewa Mountain in Phoenix. It's 2600 feet but the climb is only 1300 ft from where you start. My friends can't currently make it so it's a solo hike. The second photo is a much lower mountain in Phoenix that we hike regularly with the crew to get out of the house. We are hiking it to try and get the baby out of the woman in blue. The baby is getting close to overstaying its welcome.

View attachment 821898 View attachment 821899
Sounds like you guys are having a good time.
I'm about to leave for vacations and hopefully it will be a good amount of hiking involved in the next couple of weeks.

[

View attachment 821898 View attachment 821899
Sweet, need more pics of the girl in the jeans on the left :D

Now that's a Christmas sweater!!

I'll always be envious that you got to shag prime Sarah Connor
OrganicSmugIridescentshark-small.gif

[

Sweet, need more pics of the girl in the jeans on the left

I checked out my Google photos but those are the best ones I have of her. She is a normal hiking partner. I'll see if I could get a better one next time.

Wait! I forgot we all went to the river earlier this year! Ok this is the best I can do for a stranger who wants to perv on my friends. That's not an insult just speaking one pervert to another. Have a happy new year man.
View attachment 823246
haha thanks man, this pervert takes no offence :D

Happy New Year too!

Those eyes.. I feel.. hypnotized.

Always keeping it fit. Kudos bro.

Sounds like you guys are having a good time.
I'm about to leave for vacations and hopefully it will be a good amount of hiking involved in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks SA.
Seems we both share that fitness aspiration/quality in our lives to keep us on point... Salvador.

Anyway, have a great NYE and better 21 for us both.

Back