Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Got you. I yoyo, I'm pretty normal now. Last year my mum told me off saying she had never seen such skinny long legs on anyone before. I liked them, no real shape to them and it didn't really work buying size 0 jeans because my frame;s so lanky but hey ho. I took the win.
Size 0 sounds skinny, what's that a UK 6?
You look good in the pics though
<5>

4+ Years later and this is still the greatest thread in Mayberry history. You love to see it.
True.
This and JackonFire’s #Whatareyoulistening2 are my 2 favorite threads in SherCountry.

Both threads are happy action fun hour good times.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5954584e4c30617051595f3978773d3d2d3333353531303430392e313438383439623030303930623430633730303535303035363132362e676966

Last edited:
*likes*
You saying I look anorexic? ;)
I used to love The Carpenters.
Its a shame how forgotten they are, Karen has one of the greatest voices of all time but never gets mentioned the younger generation has no clue about it, pure voice natural gifted and blessed,

Its a shame how forgotten they are, Karen has one of the greatest voices of all time but never gets mentioned the younger generation has no clue about it, pure voice natural gifted and blessed,
I don't know anyone who's never heard of Karen Carpenter, but you're right, it was a beautiful voice.

I don't know anyone who's never heard of Karen Carpenter, but you're right, it was a beautiful voice.
I do, especially younger people and im in Calfironia im in my late 30s, but I was shocked when I was talking to a younger person at Best Buy a while back and she was only 23 and she had no clue who Karen Carpenter was I was telling her the lady singing on the TV sounded like Karen Carpenter. I felt old and I was only 35 at the time.

*loves*
I've got Top of The World in my head now, I have fond memories of listening to them with my mother. She, my dad and I used to play cards on Sunday afternoon when I was young and we used to play The Carpenters, Neil Diamond and The War of The Worlds pretty much every weekend. Really nice way to spend an afternoon.

I do, especially younger people and im in Calfironia im in my late 30s, but I was shocked when I was talking to a younger person at Best Buy a while back and she was only 23 and she had no clue who Karen Carpenter was I was telling her the lady singing on the TV sounded like Karen Carpenter. I felt old and I was only 35 at the time.
They're definitely well known in the UK, most radio stations play the Carpenters' music.
BBC Radio 2 have played a few specials from the back catalogue this year, and I think one may have been in tandem with NPR if they have a listen again/on demand service.

And 35 is ancient to a 23 year old

*loves*
I've got Top of The World in my head now, I have fond memories of listening to them with my mother. She, my dad and I used to play cards on Sunday afternoon when I was young and we used to play The Carpenters, Neil Diamond and The War of The Worlds pretty much every weekend. Really nice way to spend an afternoon.
I do not like thinking of childhood memories or Ill have a panic attack especially during this horrible pandemic where we cant go out. Thinking of my fond memories depresses me and then I start hyper ventilating and I need to go for a jog or go out to the mall or beach or park to be happy, I miss those times and people, and getting nostalgic causes me to be depressed :( I dont know why , its also why I don't have any more close bonds, if I get close I avoid getting closer. I mostly watch comedic movies and actions and avoid sad dramas. On TV I just watch food networks.

They're definitely well known in the UK, most radio stations play the Carpenters' music.
BBC Radio 2 have played a few specials from the back catalogue this year, and I think one may have been in tandem with NPR if they have a listen again/on demand service.

And 35 is ancient to a 23 year old

Yeah in America they never really mention the Carpenters anymore, you dont see them getting much love here in the USA and they are from here. Slept on.

I do not like thinking of childhood memories or Ill have a panic attack especially during this horrible pandemic where we cant go out. Thinking of my fond memories depresses me and then I start hyper ventilating and I need to go for a jog or go out to the mall or beach or park to be happy, I miss those times and people, and getting nostalgic causes me to be depressed :( I dont know why , its also why I don't have any more close bonds, if I get close I avoid getting closer. I mostly watch comedic movies and actions and avoid sad dramas. On TV I just watch food networks.
I'm with you, I haven't spoken to my dad in 20 years and she passed away last year. I couldn't really go anywhere near War of The Worlds even before she went so that's out of the window too.

Try and think of nice, more cheery times, it at least masks what hell we're in at the moment even if it's just for a smidge. I wish I could take my own advice there.a lot of the time but I know it makes sense.

I'm with you, I haven't spoken to my dad in 20 years and she passed away last year. I couldn't really go anywhere near War of The Worlds even before she went so that's out of the window too.

Try and think of nice, more cheery times, it at least masks what hell we're in at the moment even if it's just for a smidge. I wish I could take my own advice there.a lot of the time but I know it makes sense.
thats the thing thinking of those happy times causes me to get depressed becuase then I realize I cant get those times back. Why haven't you spoken to your father?

thats the thing thinking of those happy times causes me to get depressed becuase then I realize I cant get those times back. Why haven't you spoken to your father?
I tried. his sister tried with giving me his email address, I especially tried being my mother was dying and I was about to have surgery. I wanted to give him the chance at at least some reconciliation in case something stupid happened with an anesthetic but he was having none of it. He's a coward. I understand that affairs happen but it's how you deal with it after. His way was blaming 15 year old me for it all as a scapegoat because he couldn't face up to the fact he didn't love my mother anymore and went elsewhere.
I didn't want a full on calling each other running into his arms, I just didn't want him to feel guilty if I died so I gave him the option.
It wasn't life threatening surgery by any means, but I gave everyone I had been close to and had a falling out for whatever reason an olive branch just in case because regret's a bitch.

I tried. his sister tried with giving me his email address, I especially tried being my mother was dying and I was about to have surgery. I wanted to give him the chance at at least some reconciliation in case something stupid happened with an anesthetic but he was having none of it. He's a coward. I understand that affairs happen but it's how you deal with it after. His way was blaming 15 year old me for it all as a scapegoat because he couldn't face up to the fact he didn't love my mother anymore and went elsewhere.
I didn't want a full on calling each other running into his arms, I just didn't want him to feel guilty if I died so I gave him the option.
It wasn't life threatening surgery by any means, but I gave everyone I had been close to and had a falling out for whatever reason an olive branch just in case because regret's a bitch.
why would he blame you for your mothers affair?

Back