Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

why would he blame you for your mothers affair?
He had the affair, not my mother. He blamed it on me because he was too much of a coward to admit he had fallen for someone else. He made out like I was some evil problem child. I got caught bunking off school once, I was a pretty good kid really.

He had the affair, not my mother. He blamed it on me because he was too much of a coward to admit he had fallen for someone else. He made out like I was some evil problem child. I got caught bunking off school once, I was a pretty good kid really.
That's shite, hope he gets over it eventually.

On a side note, wag woman and my parents were on first name terms, I turned out alright.

That's shite, hope he gets over it eventually.

On a side note, wag woman and my parents were on first name terms, I turned out alright.
You certainly look like you did haha.

Lost cause, dad wise. When he pops his clogs I'll be sad but I won't be going mental about it.

View attachment 785270
Post evening walk with the boss
Awwww that’s cute.

You and I have the same skinny, athletic, but not ripped looked. Wanna start a support group?

Bro I’ve been drinking beer and eating a lot of cheesecake, I’m happy being a skinny American.

Haha, can't see you ever having to go near the "why are Americans so bald" thread haha.

My hairline has actually thinned but my hair strands are very thick so not noticeable from afar.

It was a compliment, not sure if it came across like that.

Hairlines are cereal bidness on SD! Talk about the wrong person's hairline on here and you'll get harassed by a cult of Norwood fanatics!

<6><{danawhoah}><{danayeah}><Fedor23><30><31>

Back