Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

I would if I could Sherdog requires a membership for that. I had to size down my av dramatically for this shit. This thread is pay to play. Sherdog needs to make exceptions, Avs and threads like this

I like this thread alot lol. Always funny shit

Hit me up for my Snapchat and I’ll send daily disappointing nudes.

@DarkneT gets so many dickpics and DM's there's none left for the women on the forums.

im starting to have to put them in order alphabetically for easy to view access.

I might treat you all to some new material soon before this corona virus kills me
For the chicks

I would if I could Sherdog requires a membership for that. I had to size down my av dramatically for this shit. This thread is pay to play. Sherdog needs to make exceptions, Avs and threads like this

If I want to add a picture I haven't text to anyone else then I'll text the picture to myself and it automatically downsizes it for me. I save that photo to my files. I then upload that photo and it's small enough for the dawg to allow the full thumbnail.

If I want to add a picture I haven't text to anyone else then I'll text the picture to myself and it automatically downsizes it for me. I save that photo to my files. I then upload that photo and it's small enough for the dawg to allow the full thumbnail.

Or screenshot the picture.. then it will upload.. fucking medieval stuff but it works..

im starting to have to put them in order alphabetically for easy to view access.

I might treat you all to some new material soon before this corona virus kills me
For the chicks
You still working on site or have you been stood down now?
I've got enough materials to keep site open for 2 or 3 weeks as it stands but who knows after that.

You still working on site or have you been stood down now?
I've got enough materials to keep site open for 2 or 3 weeks as it stands but who knows after that.

damn really, yeah we’re still going but supply chain is going to be effected badly now.
Government have now given everyone a pass to take months off so the cards in lads in the factory’s are gonna (and rightfully so) start dropping off

I’ll give us a week with what we’ve got

then I’m gonna have to move onto webcam shows and stuff I guess
But I’ve got a really small dick so we will see

tough tough times

The way I see it, we have two choices... Coronavirus or Billy Ray Cyrus... I know what I chose...

IMG_20200317_205413180~2.jpg

Here ya go, why not.

Summer 2017:
2HmZ34i.jpg

+ Bonus from New Years Eve last year:
7VhGHYJ.jpg

Back