Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Young me as a teen looking all innocent with no tattoos or beard. My idols at this age were Mirco CroCop, Jerome Le Banner, Ernesto Hoost, Remy Bonjansky and Peter Aerts THE DUTCH LUMBERJACK. I remember them trips to bangkok shit was magic.
FpYRoCn.jpg

Last edited:
If I want to add a picture I haven't text to anyone else then I'll text the picture to myself and it automatically downsizes it for me. I save that photo to my files. I then upload that photo and it's small enough for the dawg to allow the full thumbnail.

you sneaky fuck, thx for the heads up, I had to downsize my account pic like 5 times to fit the standard

I was working on my car and a girl I'm talking to asked for a selfie. What's up with women asking for selfies? Anywhere here is the result:

20200302-163644.jpg
If beer was a human being, he would look exactly like you.

Happy Birthday to me and the quarantine cake my family made me.

4Xj5Nbe.jpg

Happy Birthday to me and the quarantine cake my family made me.

4Xj5Nbe.jpg
Your Smirk:
U look like you’re waiting for them to finish talking, and can’t wait to counter, because u know something that they don’t.
Feliz Cumpleanos Smokes. :)

I was working on my car and a girl I'm talking to asked for a selfie. What's up with women asking for selfies?
It’s just nice to see the face of the dude you like. Plus can save it to phone to swoon over later whenever you feel like it.

IMG-20200326-WA0006.jpeg
Isolation mugshot

Edit: Hair clippers came out for my head as soon as they announced lockdown in UK, hence the sixhead on show.
Ran out of juice before I got to the chest...

Back