Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Buds I got them greys since I was 21...

20200125_161526.jpg

My hair is always short so sometimes it is hard to tell...but all up on both of my sides is grey

You can really see it when it's bright out. Which is why I prefer the darkness..

View attachment 717083

My hair is always short so sometimes it is hard to tell...but all up on both of my sides is grey

You can really see it when it's bright out. Which is why I prefer the darkness...
i got a similar pic. read and weep

46506053_10155816537705913_6506924867038740480_n.jpg

lmao!!!!

i hate to win this contest!!!

iirc im 88 born and you are older? no?

im not sure...

Yeah I'm 1987...if it makes you feel any better not many of my family have the grey hairs until like mid 40s.

I am a special case.

Props on not going The Just For Men route though...fuck all that lol

Yeah I'm 1987...if it makes you feel any better not many of my family have the grey hairs until like mid 40s.

I am a special case.
lmao my dad had them when he was 20 and i had them when i was 20. actually younger. first one appeared when i was 14...

so yea i got that grey gene....

Props on not going The Just For Men route though...fuck all that lol
never. fuck that shit.

i was given this, so this is what i wear.

lots of people ask me, why im so young and dont colour my hair, and i tell them because im literally not a cat.

View attachment 717083

You can really see it when it's bright out. Which is why I prefer the darkness..

yeah, but you guys have hair. For the first time in 17 years, I don’t have to shave everyday, so I am growing a beard. I can’t tell if I have gray/white hairs in it, or if they are blonde as my beard is brown, blonde, and some red. But I have been bald since I was 28, when I shaved my hair for a charity (St Baldricks) and it wouldn’t grow back past the baby bird stage.

never. fuck that shit.

i was given this, so this is what i wear.

lots of people ask me, why im so young and dont colour my hair, and i tell them because im literally not a cat.
i say now that i would never dye my hair, that's not really something men should do, but hey, who the hell knows. honestly, i just hope i keep having my hair, at least until i'm in my fifties or something.

i say now that i would never dye my hair, that's not really something men should do, but hey, who the hell knows. honestly, i just hope i keep having my hair, at least until i'm in my fifties or something.
My hair is on point.

no receding in the slightest.

I’ll wear my greys proud.

Nah man..

Not a single grey yet but masvidaling.. would trade.. got tricky genes though.. either i go grey/dark at 40 while losing hair until i reach a grey dracula..

Or i'm staying at masvidal level norwood and go gradually greyer in my 60's while keeping light blonde beard/hair..

Nah man..

Not a single grey yet but masvidaling.. would trade..
the fact that the greys have come to my beards hurts the most imo.

still i dont colour anything and i will never do that because self respect n shit..

but tbh id get sad if i was losing my hair. luckily that hairline of mine is strong as fuck.

the fact that the greys have come to my beards hurts the most imo.

still i dont colour anything and i will never do that because self respect n shit..

but tbh id get sad if i was losing my hair. luckily that hairline of mine is strong as fuck.

Fuck it.. i'm a year older than you and they ask me for my id every other time i buy alcohol/tobacco.. legal age 18 here..

Just roll with it.. will look amazing in 10 years..

I'm gonna see what my hair does.. i like it and will go with a transplant if things go fucky.. bitch move or not but i like my hair.. it's ok right now but could easily reach "just shave" territory if unchecked..

Fuck it.. i'm a year older than you and they ask me for my id every other time i buy alcohol/tobacco.. legal age 18 here..

Just roll with it.. will look amazing in 10 years..

I'm gonna see what my hair does.. i like it and will go with a transplant if things go fucky.. bitch move or not but i like my hair.. it's ok right now but could easily reach "just shave" territory if unchecked..
lmao for starters i havent been asked for id since i was 16. probably because of all the greys.

buds dont get a transplant. no need for that. be comfortable in your own skin, and i say this as a 70% grey at 31 years old.

Screenshot_20200126-182806_Samsung Internet.jpg a lot of words and few pictures from me in this thread.. had to screenshot from another thread.. not a selfie guy..

lmao for starters i havent been asked for id since i was 16. probably because of all the greys.

buds dont get a transplant. no need for that. be comfortable in your own skin, and i say this as a 70% grey at 31 years old.

I am.. no need.. but i'm the one to take every advantage.. like you said.. you'd be sad if you lost it.. so would i.. and i possibly/likely will..

Back