• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pet's Pic?

Exactly. She grew up with dogs and made the no bed policy to begin with and caved in one night haha

Frenchie's have those big eyes, and sad fuckin face...shit will break you lol.

Frenchie's have those big eyes, and sad fuckin face...shit will break you lol.

She got away with murder. But I was impressed when a firefighter banged on our door at like 2:00 AM when we were asleep and obviously we both showed fear not knowing who was there. When we opened the door, the dude was like 6'4 and like 260 and she planted herself and started growling at him like she was gonna do something. She barked at firefighters on the street all the time after that.

She got away with murder. But I was impressed when a firefighter banged on our door at like 2:00 AM when we were asleep and obviously we both showed fear not knowing who was there. When we opened the door, the dude was like 6'4 and like 260 and she planted herself and started growling at him like she was gonna do something. She barked at firefighters on the street all the time after that.

She would've tried even if she couldn't do much, loyalty is high on their scale.
She knew that guy knocking scared you so every one of his kind was trash to her lol.
She got away with murder because she broke you with cuteness lol

I know, my cat is the same way.View attachment 1008648

She's 7 pounds of cuteness, how the fuck can you be mad at her? Lol

View attachment 1008649

Totes cute! I had cats growing up but now I'm allergic. But I loved having a pup. I'll get another someday when I don't work all the time or have a live in GF who works from home ideally so they don't get left alone for long periods.

Totes cute! I had cats growing up but now I'm allergic. But I loved having a pup. I'll get another someday when I don't work all the time or have a live in GF who works from home ideally so they don't get left alone for long periods.

She has moved 9 times with me since I got her, different states and everything, she's still cool as a fan.
Love the little fucker lol

She has moved 9 times with me since I got her, different states and everything, she's still cool as a fan.
Love the little fucker lol

Jesus dude. I avoid moving like the plague. I moved during covid to BK 3 years ago but was at my last place for 9 years and the one before for 8. I hate packing and moving.

Jesus dude. I avoid moving like the plague. I moved during covid to BK 3 years ago but was at my last place for 9 years and the one before for 8. I hate packing and moving.

Believe me I didn't want to move but I was searching for something I guess.
Me and my wife bought this place right before Covid and I don't want to move anywhere else lol.

Believe me I didn't want to move but I was searching for something I guess.
Me and my wife bought this place right before Covid and I don't want to move anywhere else lol.

My wife and I bought too and I loved our place but I gave it to her in the divorce so I could keep my business. Now that I closed the doors a year ago, I def lost on that deal haha

I've never been able to figure out how to post pics on here.

When you post a comment it has upload file button....click that, choose what pic....hit the checkmark.

It will load, once its done...hit full image....bingo

My wife and I bought too and I loved our place but I gave it to her in the divorce so I could keep my business. Now that I closed the doors a year ago, I def lost on that deal haha

That fuckin blows sir.
You with someone now?

That fuckin blows sir.
You with someone now?

No. I haven't even been bothering to date. An old lady friend is supposed to be in town tomorrow and she told me like a month ago and wants to see me but I haven't heard shit since. I texted her tonight asking what her plan is so I assume she'll let me know tomorrow. If she blows me off, at least I have a clean apartment now haha

No. I haven't even been bothering to date. An old lady friend is supposed to be in town tomorrow and she told me like a month ago and wants to see me but I haven't heard shit since. I texted her tonight asking what her plan is so I assume she'll let me know tomorrow. If she blows me off, at least I have a clean apartment now haha

Nothing better than a clean apartment, at least you can just jerkoff and take a nap with no worries lol

Nothing better than a clean apartment, at least you can just jerkoff and take a nap with no worries lol

Yeah and it's been a while since it's been really clean since if I'm not entertaining a woman, I don't give a shit. Now that it looks good, I want to keep it that way. Better for my head.

Yeah and it's been a while since it's been really clean since if I'm not entertaining a woman, I don't give a shit. Now that it looks good, I want to keep it that way. Better for my head.

Yeah, I have been renovating my house for 3 years, its starting to make me crazy living in a construction zone lol.

Attachments

• 1684960087379-11.jpg
    1684960087379-11.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 1685602022361.jpg
    1685602022361.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230604_125052.jpg
    20230604_125052.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • 20230604_125050(0).jpg
    20230604_125050(0).jpg