Who has more KO power P4P: Conor or Overeem?

I've been on this site a long time.

But these Conor fans are either the most delusional or the the biggest trolls of all time, I can't tell.

Conor is a decent fighter, but not close to great. He's a marketeer, much like a certain politician. He can manipulate the lowest common denominator into thinking he's good.

He is great at marketing and using that ability to pick, choose, and sell his fights. His marketing ability is the only thing he is (currently) p4p best in. He is not p4p best in any of his fighting abilities.
It used to be clear that it was all trolling. The GOAT stuff started as a joke, and then at some point I think some of these retards started to believe it.

Why are you so determined to think that Conor hits the hardest, more than Overeem?

It is a stupid comparison. In terms of P4P, Overeem blows him out of the water all day, and.. what is next? Who is a better grappler? Conor or Jacare?
No point in even doing that thread. Conor submits Jacare easily. Am I doing this right?

Conor moved up to welterweight, and couldn't KO a lightweight.
Overeem went up to HW, and his KO power carried over against opponents 60 lb heavier.

Well, out of 41 wins, Overeem, a heavyweight, has 18 KO/TKOs.

Out of 19 wins, Conor, a featherweight, has 17 KO/TKOs.

Conor is objectively the P4P hardest hitter.

This is fact.
So the p4p hardest hitter couldn't even wobble a lightweight who is one of the most hittable guys on the roster. I can objectively say that you are not objective.

Agree to disagree then. I think what Conor has done at featherweight in regards to KOs is incredibly impressive and I rate him as #1. Hendo and Overeem are absolutely in the top 5, though.
IMO conors extreme weight cuts do damage to an idea he has great p4p power. He has very slick boxing and great power but that he cuts so much makes his record mean less in the p4p arena.

Both of them have power in kicks, knees and punches. Which one has more power overall P4P?
ZpTiRnQ.gif

Knocking JDS > anyone Conor has knocked. Conor is much bigger than his opponents also.

Nobody can take conor's tornado torpedo punch

It used to be clear that it was all trolling. The GOAT stuff started as a joke, and then at some point I think some of these retards started to believe it.

Crazy how that worked out.

Never thought the McGOAT jokes were funny.

They weren't even jokes, really. It was just stupid and random by calling him McGOAT.

The Cloner joke was pretty good. At least that had some back story and truth to it.

Let's compare their chins now.....after Nate crack Conor's chin again.

No point in even doing that thread. Conor submits Jacare easily. Am I doing this right?
I also heard Conor say that his jiu jitsu is overrated and that Jacare has no positional awareness.... Jacare is lucky to last 2 minutes on the mat with Conor.

Back