Who has more KO power P4P: Conor or Overeem?

Let's differentiate between ko power and ko ability.
Connie has crisper punches that lead to the ko more effectively which makes him a better puncher p4p.
Overeem however would still have more power if they were the same weight.
But that doesn't mean Overeem would be knocking guys out with punches the way connie is.

p4p Power advantage: Overeem
p4p Punching advantage: Connie
p4p Overall striking (with kicks, knees, elbows included): Overeem

Sure bro, lets play. I hope your as wasted as I am.

Herschel Walker is in fact the P4P hardest hitter.

Dude has 100% KO/TKO ratio in MMA.

Surely you've got to have more than 2 fights for it to count. Also, he's a heavyweight. Conor's a featherweight.

I've been on this site a long time.

But these Conor fans are either the most delusional or the the biggest trolls of all time, I can't tell.

Conor is a decent fighter, but not close to great. He's a marketeer, much like a certain politician. He can manipulate the lowest common denominator into thinking he's good.

He is great at marketing and using that ability to pick, choose, and sell his fights. His marketing ability is the only thing he is (currently) p4p best in. He is not p4p best in any of his fighting abilities.

Lmao. The guy goes on a fifteen fight win steak capping it off with a KO in thirteen seconds against the #1 P4P fighter in the world and you call him "decent, but not close to great".

And then you call us delusional.

<36>

Conors never hurt anybody with anything but his left hand. His striking isn't half as well rounded as most people think.

Overeem hits harder even relative to both of their divisions I think. Overeem is just a ridiculous offensive powerhouse and it's not just limited to punches.

Overeem has relatively low punhes to knockout ratio throughout his career, especially for a LHW/HW striker. He has only few KOs by punches in his whole career which btw has been very long.

I would say Overeem has more power in his legs/knees and Conor has more in his hands.

Surely you've got to have more than 2 fights for it to count. Also, he's a heavyweight. Conor's a featherweight.

Do you have consistent criteria for "the best at" something other than it being Conor McGregor?

Keep on trollin buddeh. More effort next time, maybe diversify a bit.

Overeem has relatively low punhes to knockout ratio throughout his career, especially for a LHW/HW striker. He has only few KOs by punches in his whole career which btw has been very long.

Well two of his best punch KO's are against JDS and Hari, so that's pretty impressive

Do you have consistent criteria for "the best at" something other than it being Conor McGregor?

Keep on trollin buddeh. More effort next time, maybe diversify a bit.
Yeah. At least 5 fights against "legit" competition. That's the criteria. It ain't trolling just cause it upsets you, homeboy. ;)

Can't wait for Connie to lose again. It will slow down some of these retards for a bit.
DRESS.gif

What are you even talking about, what is your issue with this thread?

Does the mear sight of Conor's name enrage you so much?

I've been on this site a long time.

But these Conor fans are either the most delusional or the the biggest trolls of all time, I can't tell.

Conor is a decent fighter, but not close to great. He's a marketeer, much like a certain politician. He can manipulate the lowest common denominator into thinking he's good.

He is great at marketing and using that ability to pick, choose, and sell his fights. His marketing ability is the only thing he is (currently) p4p best in. He is not p4p best in any of his fighting abilities.
This should be mandatory reading for all new members

Who the fuck has Connie ever seriously hurt with kicks or knees? He's always throwing his BS capoeira kicks that are pretty much useless that miss by a foot. His most effective kick is his back kick and it's mediocre at best. He's not even a top 5 kicker at FW.

What about Aldo and Mendes?
What about Badr Hari and JDS?

I am not disputing Conor power or his achievements bro. He ain't the P4P hardest hitter between the two however. Not to mention, Frankie "pillow hands" Edgar KOed Chad cleaner than Conor did.

Here we go.

I can smell troll shit miles away...

Well Travis Fulton has 93 wins by KO/TKO in his career.

Travis Fulton is objectively the P4P hardest hitter

This is fact.
You're not a smart man...

Back