Who has more KO power P4P: Conor or Overeem?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both of them have power in kicks, knees and punches. Which one has more power overall P4P?

Doo Ho Choi has more KO power than both of them.

Overall or P4P? Those are basically opposites

How has Conor shown any of the power in kicks and knees that Overeem has shown. He isn't even close in that regard. With his hands he possibly hits harder p4p

Why is this limited to Conor and Overeem?

Hendo has the most KO power P4P.

Between Conor and Overeem - probably Overeem. He can KO with knees, kicks to the body and he shattered JDS who has an insane chin.

I'm gonna go with reem. I've seen the bodily harm is capable of. Brock literally hunched over like his insides exploded from the kicks and knees he landed. Haven't seen the same from conor

Between Conor and Overeem - probably Overeem. He can KO with knees, kicks to the body and he shattered JDS who has an insane chin.

because as you can see, it's a comparison between Conor and Reem.

Overeem hits harder even relative to both of their divisions I think. Overeem is just a ridiculous offensive powerhouse and it's not just limited to punches.

Maybe because not every thread is about the absolute #1? Those threads are done to death already. Why try to make one that isn't one, into one?

because as you can see, it's a comparison between Conor and Reem.
Isn't that kind of random?

What the hell else will he be compared to?

Completely different type of fighters in two different worlds as far as weight class is concerned.

Maybe because not every thread is about the absolute #1? Those threads are done to death already. Why try to make one that isn't one, into one?
Doesn't have to be about number 1, but there is little to compare here since the divisions are so far apart. There is no consensus unless you talk about overall P4P.

It's just an attempt to gobble on some Conor nuts - which is fine by me I don't discriminate against whose nuts sher-folk may wish to eat - just pointing it out is all.

Anyway, both overall and p4p I'll take Overeem. Conor is more precise and better timed probably, though Reem isn't bad in that department either. Conor does pick his shots better when finishing, while Reem in the past has gassed out by recklessly trying to punch his opponent out when rocked. But I think Reem has more power p4p as opposed to Conor setting his punches up a little better and with more of a whipping effect, accuracy and timing, resulting in their (T)KO.

Doesn't have to be about number 1, but there is little to compare here since the divisions are so far apart. There is no consensus unless you talk about overall P4P.

It's just an attempt to gobble on some Conor nuts - which is fine by me I don't discriminate against whose nuts sher-folk may wish to eat - just pointing it out is all.

It's just a comparison. You're making it way more than it has to be. You can make a p4p comparison between any two fighters and you have a legit comparison.

Overeem hits harder even relative to both of their divisions I think. Overeem is just a ridiculous offensive powerhouse and it's not just limited to punches.
This. Conor can knock out damn near anyone with his left, but Overeem can knock out anyone with his punches, kicks, knees, or elbows. And those strikes don't need to land to the face, he can knock you out with a body shot. Conor isn't going to knock anyone out with a knee to the gut. Overeem will.(and when I say knockout, I don't mean unconscious, I mean incapacitated, not able to fight any more.)

Can't wait for Connie to lose again. It will slow down some of these retards for a bit.

Overeem has more power in with his groin than Conor does with his left

Is this a joke ? Conor has baby kicks, his kicks wold not even hurt a baby. Conor may have some power in his hands for the FW division, but above that not so much. Fuckin Conor nuthuggers and their stupid threads .

I'm gonna go with reem. I've seen the bodily harm is capable of. Brock literally hunched over like his insides exploded from the kicks and knees he landed. Haven't seen the same from conor

Conor is a featherweight dude. The fact he can produce that type of power is great in its own right

That's what I'm saying. Trying to measure sheer power between a dude who literally has 100 pounds on another guy just isn't comparable.

Alistair_Overeem_vs_vs_Ewerton_Teixeira_medium.gif

Nuff said

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back