Who has more charisma Conor Mcgregor or Tyson Fury

It almost annoys me that a lot of you think Fury has charisma, he's a dickhead.

I agree with everything except the clothes part lets not lie to ourselves and pretend Conor isn't fresh, I get it that you're a working class blue collar baby boomer who only needs a pair of wrangler jeans and a cathhart jacket with some work boots but trust me go swag out a little bit and notice the difference in how you carry yourself and how others perceive/treat you.
Don't get me wrong, I got nothing against dressing up as fancy as anyone likes or real swaggers. It's not my way, but I can't deny the asthetics when done right. Conor, however, is one of these people that buys and brags about stuff just because it's expensive.
Style knows no price tag.

Both are amazing in and out of the ring

However Conor is way more charismatic, way more likeable, has way more wit, and is way funnier IMO

While Tyson Fury is legitimately batshit insane and is much more of a "character" lol

It's just that you can tell Conor is far more intelligent, has more layers to his personailty, can takes things more seriously/be more serious when need be etc. Conor is calculated and always calculating

Think of it like this

Fury is a very entertaining character, but some of it is unintentional, and he won't ever go down as legendary

While Conor is the Ali/Lee of our time
ali/lee?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back