Who has more charisma Conor Mcgregor or Tyson Fury

Those guys from the UK...their trash talk is a level above everybody else...
Their are masters at the "Pub-Shit-Talking"...

Most of their insults against each other are just hilarious....but dead serious...bum, cunt, lad...its their choice if words that makes it funnier to me...

Conor, Fury, Bisping, Till and so on are all great at it and being dead serious about what they are saying...
Its fun listen to them...ok...Conor was fun at the beginning but that cooled off a lot...

Ok, the q was Fury or Conor...
Gotta go with Fury...

Fury does it better. It feels more natural with him. It feels like a facade when Conor does it.

Conor was on Fury's level, when he was on his way up. Nowadays he's corrupted by the money and the fame, just showing off his shitty brand clothes and acting like a spoiled clown.

I agree with everything except the clothes part lets not lie to ourselves and pretend Conor isn't fresh, I get it that you're a working class blue collar baby boomer who only needs a pair of wrangler jeans and a cathhart jacket with some work boots but trust me go swag out a little bit and notice the difference in how you carry yourself and how others perceive/treat you.

Those guys from the UK...their trash talk is a level above everybody else...
Their are masters at the "Pub-Shit-Talking"...

Most of their insults against each other are just hilarious....but dead serious...bum, cunt, lad...its their choice if words that makes it funnier to me...

Conor, Fury, Bisping, Till and so on are all great at it and being dead serious about what they are saying...
Its fun listen to them...ok...Conor was fun at the beginning but that cooled off a lot...

Ok, the q was Fury or Conor...
Gotta go with Fury...
This guy gets it

While Conor is the Ali/Lee of our time
Conor is not the Ali of our time. Not even remotely. When Ali spoke, the world listened. Ali spoke substance. Ali got invited to universities. It's like comparing Shakespeare to 9-year-old's home assignment.

As for fame, Ali's memorial service drew an estimated 1bn viewers worldwide. Do you think 1bn even know who Conor is? The combined revenue for Ali vs Foreman and Frazier III, taken inflation into account, is $1.5bn. Take into account that most people in the world did not even have a TV set.

Ali and Lee are in a league of their own. If you want to compare Conor to a boxer, try Ray Robinson. Ray was flamboyant. Drove a pink Cadillac and originated the sports entourage. Of course, Ray defended his titles.

20170826_bkp502.jpg

Tyson Fury's charisma is so irresistible even his own fists can't stay away.

Dc73js.gif

Fury, and it's not even close. Master sonnen will outclass of these two though. lol.

Yes I have and I beg to differ. He sounds like an incoherent Irish traveler. Sings in the ring like one too.

I would love to see Tyson Fury and Manny Pacquiao do a duet together that would be huge

I don't think Fury is charismatic but he has the same effect on his opponents that Conor does.

Wlad comes to the show all serious because Fury took his belts and Tyson's insane ramblings about not caring throw Wlad off big time.

Problem is, he really didn't care at that point, and then threw his prime career down the drain and stopped fooightin'. It's sad really, because he could have accomplished so much in that time span. He was like Jon Jones, and just clowned the life out of the best of the best, where as guys like Wlad (Rashad level for example) go life and death with guys like AJ (Rampage level). Tyson was just so much better than the guys that we thought were awesome.

If Fury was better, then he wouldn't be selling bums cards. That's the facts of it. Jealous Sherdorks will of course sit there and cry Fury with no substantial evidence to back it up outside of subjective envy just like they do with everyone else, Sonnen, Bisping etc.. It's clearly not true though.

Fury sounds like your average crack head gypsy on the street. Conor is the fastest combat sports athlete to 100 million ever.

Fury is a charismatic person, Conor is a very charismatic character.

Fury by a mile, the fact that he can be self-deprecating at times goes a long way.
I don't follow him but I'm sure he doesn't pose beside hyper cars in his pants.

Elitist attitude about communication skills + incorrect usage of "illegible" = fail

I knew I should have edited that to incoherent but couldn't be bothered and honestly didn't think anyone would pick up on it so congrats, you got me.

I've never seen the mans writing but if it's anything like his speech I imagine illegible still stands though, lol.

If Fury was better, then he wouldn't be selling bums cards. That's the facts of it. Jealous Sherdorks will of course sit there and cry Fury with no substantial evidence to back it up outside of subjective envy just like they do with everyone else, Sonnen, Bisping etc.. It's clearly not true though.

Fury sounds like your average crack head gypsy on the street. Conor is the fastest combat sports athlete to 100 million ever.
No need to hate on Fury just because you like Conor. Both of them are similar and would probably have a lot of respect for each other. As a Conor fan you should respect the gypsy king

Back