Who has more charisma Conor Mcgregor or Tyson Fury

Fortniter33

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Two of the biggest personalities in the fight game and it’s not even close. The Americans generally speaking can’t keep up with either of these guys wit and trash talk and personality.

The question is. Who does it better?

Fury or Conor. I think Fury does it better. If Fury was a heavyweight in the UFC and was actually as good in mma as he is in boxing he would be the face of the UFC with his personality.

Conor was on Fury's level, when he was on his way up. Nowadays he's corrupted by the money and the fame, just showing off his shitty brand clothes and acting like a spoiled clown.

Both are amazing in and out of the ring

However Conor is way more charismatic, way more likeable, has way more wit, and is way funnier IMO

While Tyson Fury is legitimately batshit insane and is much more of a "character" lol

It's just that you can tell Conor is far more intelligent, has more layers to his personailty, can takes things more seriously/be more serious when need be etc. Conor is calculated and always calculating

Think of it like this

Fury is a very entertaining character, but some of it is unintentional, and he won't ever go down as legendary

While Conor is the Ali/Lee of our time

Connie is cringe and pathetic. Also he's a midget

I_e9620e_1979154.jpg

__gtfo____by_armstronger-d3icoee.jpg

McGregor has his own thing going on, Fury sounds like any random traveller off the street

It's subjective I guess, unless you look at the numbers which Conor has on Fury. I personally think Tyson Fury is the worst.

Fury is wittier than Conor imho Conor's trash talk is slightly overrated he has good delivery but it's not very witty its usually always brash whereas Fury has both delivery and wit and it's less serious. Also I think Fury has a more likable personality and is an all round better person.

But both are great in their own way. It's funny how parallel these two fighters careers and personalities are. Fury is also making his comeback this year after a 2 year lay off.

Last edited:
I don't think Fury is charismatic but he has the same effect on his opponents that Conor does.

Wlad comes to the show all serious because Fury took his belts and Tyson's insane ramblings about not caring throw Wlad off big time.

Fortniter?? Really?

Charisma?????? REALLy???

Both of there trash talking is grade school level and neither are particularly witty. Lol at "Americans can't keep up with there wit and trash talk". Ali was witty, Sonnen was witty, even Bisping was witty. The wittiest comment Conor has made was probably when he told Nate to go get him a coffee, lol. Fury is almost illegible so if you can actually understand him I guess I'll have to take your word for it.

Luckly as society continues to get more and more dumbed down and Idiocracy starts looking more and more prophetic the bar for what is considered comedy and wit is at an all time low and basically being obnoxious is considered funny and grade school insults pass as wit.

I'll give ya the personality and charisma though, they are definitely both characters.

Conor has more charisma. Tyson is great at his thing but he's more of a comedian.

Back