Who has more charisma Conor Mcgregor or Tyson Fury

Someone has said it before, I know, but Conor's delivery is superior. Fury is legit crazy. He is mentally ill. Conor is intelligent and doing his thing.

I like Fury but I'm not sure how you could even think this was close.

I don't know if Conor is very charismatic, but he is more polarizing for sure

Can there be any question. It HAS to be Conor! In fact I will go so far to say that there is nobody that has ever fought in any sport that is on Conor's trash talk level.

He used to be pretty good at shit talking. Now his biggest shit talking moments are things like "fook the Mayweathers" "i will bounce your head off the canvas" "you are a weasel". Conor has pretty much been a terrible trash talker since the Aldo fight

They are boty tryhards. Gregor Gillespie is much mire likeable, because he is 24/7 all about fishing.

Conor.

Almost everything he says is quotable.

He delivers his lines well and his timing is usually great.

Fury just has no shame. Like when he showed up to the press conf. as Batman and wrestled Joker in front of everybody while telling Klitschko he’s fucked, or some shit like that.

Fury ain’t bad, though. No shame. Brutally honest. Conor has more charisma and sells better because that’s truly what he’s going for. Fury is just talking shit and being serious about everything he says.

Crazy traveller fuck. Him and Billy Joe Saunders. They’re like the same person, personality-wise.

Conor is not the Ali of our time. Not even remotely. When Ali spoke, the world listened. Ali spoke substance. Ali got invited to universities. It's like comparing Shakespeare to 9-year-old's home assignment.

As for fame, Ali's memorial service drew an estimated 1bn viewers worldwide. Do you think 1bn even know who Conor is? The combined revenue for Ali vs Foreman and Frazier III, taken inflation into account, is $1.5bn. Take into account that most people in the world did not even have a TV set.

Ali and Lee are in a league of their own. If you want to compare Conor to a boxer, try Ray Robinson. Ray was flamboyant. Drove a pink Cadillac and originated the sports entourage. Of course, Ray defended his titles.

20170826_bkp502.jpg

The real Sugar Ray!

upload_2018-8-31_21-58-59.jpeg

Tyson fury all day. The guy is a troll like no other, who is going disguised as Batman for a press conference with Wladimir Klitschko, plus singing an Aerosmith song?? and, unlike Mcg he's honest about his addiction and subsequent weight loss and comeback.

even with his voice issues, he sings nice.

even asking that question is insulting.... Fury is nowhere near the level Conor is on

I loved Tyson's opening up on depression. It's a modern day curse that affects so many of us.
I will always respect him for that, even though he is a knacker.
Conor is a showman though - pure gold. I don't think Tyson is on his level.
tyson-fury-o__1_.gif

Fury is way more of a tryhard. Makes even Conor seem witty.

Conor is not the Ali of our time. Not even remotely. When Ali spoke, the world listened. Ali spoke substance. Ali got invited to universities. It's like comparing Shakespeare to 9-year-old's home assignment.

As for fame, Ali's memorial service drew an estimated 1bn viewers worldwide. Do you think 1bn even know who Conor is? The combined revenue for Ali vs Foreman and Frazier III, taken inflation into account, is $1.5bn. Take into account that most people in the world did not even have a TV set.

Ali and Lee are in a league of their own. If you want to compare Conor to a boxer, try Ray Robinson. Ray was flamboyant. Drove a pink Cadillac and originated the sports entourage. Of course, Ray defended his titles.

20170826_bkp502.jpg
"Substance" lol.

Also people weren't listening to Ali while he was fighting.

Conor decades from now will have more people listening to anything he would have to say. Conor will carry more influence as time goes by

The way you are dismissive Conor right now is exactly how people during Ali's time were dismissive of him

People from the next generations and so on will absolutely view Conor with god status

Anyone who cant see it or refuses.to see it, is because they are witnessing Conor live from the viewpoint as a hater

I bet even you will regret taking Conor for granted when Conor retires and realise just how revolutionary he was to MMA and how important he was to pop culture etc

And Btw, fyi Conor generated 700million in his boxing match. One fight alone

All of Conor's fights combined is either reaching 1 billion or will exceed 1 billion after his fight against Khabib if not after a fight with Gsp

Also, with the age of social media, it's absolutely a given that way more people know about Conor, then people ever knew about Ali when Ali was fighting

"Substance" lol.

Also people weren't listening to Ali while he was fighting.

Conor decades from now will have more people listening to anything he would have to say. Conor will carry more influence as time goes by

The way you are dismissive Conor right now is exactly how people during Ali's time were dismissive of him

People from the next generations and so on will absolutely view Conor with god status

Anyone who cant see it or refuses.to see it, is because they are witnessing Conor live from the viewpoint as a hater

I bet even you will regret taking Conor for granted when Conor retires and realise just how revolutionary he was to MMA and how important he was to pop culture etc

And Btw, fyi Conor generated 700million in his boxing match. One fight alone

All of Conor's fights combined is either reaching 1 billion or will exceed 1 billion after his fight against Khabib if not after a fight with Gsp

Also, with the age of social media, it's absolutely a given that way more people know about Conor, then people ever knew about Ali when Ali was fighting

bro bro

i know you love conor, but if we put Ali in this time, only Jesus would be bigger than Ali.
<36>

Conor is not charismatic. The bar is just extremely low for the type of fan he attracts.

I guess Ill have to see more Fury footage.
Cause atm, it's like asking who's more black, a black man or a white man -.-

Back