Who has Khabib even beat to be #2....Be honest..

Khabib is legit. You ppl hate on him bc he is Russian and a grinder.

I feel like Khabib is probably a nightmare match-up for Pettis regardless of his match history.

Source: Guida VS Pettis.

It's so ridiculous, bro. Plenty of dudes get hated on for the exact same style, yet everyone over hypes the shit out of this guy and loves him basically because he's Russian.

its the wig..

Is this a joke thread?

Tossing around RDA alone is impressive, but doing Trujillo, and Pat Healy like Khabib has done is pretty damn impressive as well.

It's so ridiculous, bro. Plenty of dudes get hated on for the exact same style, yet everyone over hypes the shit out of this guy and loves him basically because he's Russian.

I refer you to my '-ov' explanation. Search 'Jonesov', 'Rouseyov', 'Hendricksov', 'Bensonov', or 'Shieldsov'.

If he were a popular contender he would probably get a title shot even after one year away. But since only the group of internet fans that worships Russians likes him, he isn't.

Not sure how anyone can be mad. He is having to fight Cerrone first and at 23-0 with victories over RDA and Cerrone he will most certainly have earned it.

Khabib has beat everyone he's fought TS.

Nobody has been able to do to RDA what the eagle did. That and his record speaks volumes. Khabib> RDA> bendo>Cowboy besides Pettis already made cowboy look silly once

Stephens uppercut rda straight to the moon is a better win that what khabib did

Come on, you know how this works...
You don't fight the big names to earn your first title shot in the UFC, you fight them to earn your second title shot (or you fight them when you defend your belt).

Khabib should be #1 the only reason he aint is cuz the UFC likes to promote the next guy fighting as the #1 and that is RDA right now.

Its a promoting tool that is all the rankings are.

The comment about Alvarez (among other of your comments) leads me to believe you are merely trolling and makes me hesitant to even respond, but oh well ...

Khabib is clearly the number two LW in the world based on what's he's done thus far. There is a very good chance he is actually number one, but that will have to wait until he fights Pettis to determine.

I am not easily impressed and tend to reject hype-trains, but I have seen a lot of this guy against high quality competition and he's been nothing short of amazing.

Stephens uppercut rda straight to the moon is a better win that what khabib did

Exactly. This is todays level of fan intellect.

Losing for 2 1/2 rounds, to end up winning with a single punch is far more impressive than completely dominating every second of the fight for 3 rounds.

Seriously guys. Stupidity on this level simply can't be tolerated anymore.

I would also wager than bringing up the fact that RDA is vastly superior today than he was when he fought JS wouldn't really matter that much to many.

Cerrone should be ranked higher, I agree. His recent r

Guy is the most overhyped fighter right now in the division.

His best win is Dos Anjos, and decisioned bunch of journey men LW's.

At this point Donald Cerrone's record >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Habib.

Hell, i'd even give Eddie Alvarez a slight edge over him.

He can't be overrated when all fighters that were asked to fight him didn't have the balls to do so. Only fighter with the balls to fight Khabib right now is Cerrone . The main reason is solely on most fighters not wanting to fight him nothing to do with your "opinion" of him apparently being overrated.

Back