Who fights Shevchenko for the 125lb belt?

Who fights Schevchenko for the Belt

• Nicco Montano

• Sijara Eubanks

• Katlyn Chookagian

• Alexis Davis

• Liz Carmouche

• Joanne Calderwood

• Jessica Eye

• Paige Van Zant

• Joanna Jedrzejczyk

• Some random 2-0 Brazilian girl that nobody has heard of

• Someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.
Antonina-Shevchenko-e1521929304504-960x530-Cropped-696x399.jpg

one day, maybe her...unless she moves up

Why do people keep saying Joanna? She has three losses to Shevchenko and has shown no interest in changing divisions.

I don’t even give a fuck, line up the top 50 and pick the hottest one

Yeah, that was an entirely different situation.
Most notably that it was a shot and not a title. That's what should have been done with this division. TUF should have been for a title shot and then there should have been a tournament in the UFC for SW's and BW's to get a shot/fight the TUF winner.

Kamaru Usman was paid to be ready in case someone missed weight so why is this even a question?Title Fight.jpg

Joanna but will she accept it?

I'd say the chances depends on who wins between KK & Andrade tomorrow. She wants another title shot, but she's not getting one vs Rose. Andrade has a better shot vs Rose than KK does I'd say. Even though I'd put both as underdogs vs Rose, I'd have KK as a significant underdog imo.

What Rose's chances are of losing her title in her next fight would influence her decision the most imo.

So who the hell fights Val..

For me its between three..

Katlyn Chookagian , 2-0 at flyweight

Katlyn-Chookagian-2.jpg

Joanne Calderwood, 2-0 at flyweight

Nv4BKB5.jpg

or

Sijara Eubanks, 1-0 at flyweight but owed a title shot from TUF

sijara-eubanks.jpg

Have you considered Mighty Mouse?

Eubanks and Eye are booked. When Dana was asked if they had someone in mind, he smirked and said yes. He said it wasn't Chookagian...

hqdefault.jpg

?????????????

yeh, this was all fucking planned.

UFC 230 has no headliner, Dana was shitting it and couldnt figure it out.

So the UFC pull Nicco from her weight cut and send her to hospital. That gives them the excuse to strip her.

So now they book Joanna v Val at 130, a fight Joanna will lose because shes a shit ton smaller than Val.

And Nicco gets made to be the fall guy and gets shit on just because Shelby and Maynard cant do their fucking jobs

Who fights Shevchenko for the 125lb belt?
The "Who" part you got right, but I would replace the rest of your title with "cares".

well a hundred people voted and a grand total of ZERo people liked your post despite your attempts to bring attention to it by big bold fonts.

Maybe you should rethink what people care about. Clearly they dont care about your opinion.

Shevchenko vs Joanna would be amazing. Joanna has a chance to get revenge on Shevchenko and become the first female to have belts in 2 divisions. If Joanna wins then she has a better chance of getting a 3rd fight with Rose and it'd be a Champ vs. Champ fight with Joanna possibly becoming Champ Champ. Rose could even move up to 125 and beat Joanna to become Champ Champ herself.

And if Shevchenko wins then it's a much more legitimate way of getting the belt than fighting Montano.

Joanna is the only one who has name recognition among the people listed and is the best fighter on the list. Hopefully they will make this fight.
Nicco can fight someone else in a title eliminator.

Why the fuck is Paige Van Zant in this list ? Her being even "listed" as a title challenger shows how weak WMMA is .

She makes Cris Cyborg look like Karate Hottie . Also her voice is so annoying so no .
predator_large_17.jpg

What about the daughter of the guy that shot Val's coach?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back