Who fights Shevchenko for the 125lb belt?

Who fights Schevchenko for the Belt

• Nicco Montano

• Sijara Eubanks

• Katlyn Chookagian

• Alexis Davis

• Liz Carmouche

• Joanne Calderwood

• Jessica Eye

• Paige Van Zant

• Joanna Jedrzejczyk

• Some random 2-0 Brazilian girl that nobody has heard of

• Someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.
yeh, this was all fucking planned.

UFC 230 has no headliner, Dana was shitting it and couldnt figure it out.

So the UFC pull Nicco from her weight cut and send her to hospital. That gives them the excuse to strip her.

So now they book Joanna v Val at 130, a fight Joanna will lose because shes a shit ton smaller than Val.

And Nicco gets made to be the fall guy and gets shit on just because Shelby and Maynard cant do their fucking jobs
Dana White "She was so far overweight , she couldn't even get close", in regards to her weight cut being stopped.

Starts at 0:14

The UFC did not make Nicco completely fuck up her weight cut.

Also, Joanna is taller than Val, they have the same reach(I believe, I see multiple lengths for both) and they walk at the same weight.

My guess is they want her to lose. Again.
Why do people keep saying Joanna? She has three losses to Shevchenko and has shown no interest in changing divisions.
She has 3 losses in Muay Thai, 10 years ago. This is MMA. Although Val is the more well rounded fighter, respectably, Joanna has been more successful thus far in MMA, and has a name. JJ said her and ATT wanted to move up, but the UFC wanted her to stay at 115.

I'll volunteer. I can dress in drag and then on the first strike I'll go down like a sack of potatoes, and naturally she won't be able to resist the urge to jump on top of me...

She has 3 losses in Muay Thai, 10 years ago. This is MMA. Although Val is the more well rounded fighter, respectably, Joanna has been more successful thus far in MMA, and has a name. JJ said her and ATT wanted to move up, but the UFC wanted her to stay at 115.

People in the UFC say lots of things. Most of which turn out to be blatantly false. Either she moves up or she doesn't, period.

Its perfect time for Joanna forever champion to step in and save the div.

So who the hell fights Val..

For me its between three..

Katlyn Chookagian , 2-0 at flyweight

Katlyn-Chookagian-2.jpg

Joanne Calderwood, 2-0 at flyweight

Nv4BKB5.jpg

or

Sijara Eubanks, 1-0 at flyweight but owed a title shot from TUF

sijara-eubanks.jpg
Who tf has Chookagian beat? Jojo wasn't even top 10 at 115 lol. Sijara also beat nobody. Joanna is way more accomplished than the whole division put together. Just because she's in a smaller weight class. She's roughly same weight as Val anyway and dont bring up their amateur Muay Thai history.

Shevchenko/Priscilla Chaaoaadadiera 2, poor girl torn her ACL in first seconds of the fight, it was title eliminator, she 8-1, so very good record;
My vote is: Shevchenko/Priscilla CAchoera 2 in Madison Square Garden, Nov 3 2018, New York for 125 lbs belt

Obviously you do. You saw vals name and you clicked on to see what happens. Wmma addict.
I'll be interested if they gifted Herrig the shot. She's been loyal to the ufc and has been winning the majority of her fights lately.

Obviously you do. You saw vals name and you clicked on to see what happens. Wmma addict.

He cares enough to have been in most threads about Val and Nicco.
Some people..

Lmao people are using Joanna's amateur muay thai history with Valentina as their argument not to give her a match with Valentina.

Joanna is more accomplished than the rest of the division put together. Who else will you give? Eubanks whos like 3-2 in MMA? Eye who's coming off losing streak before beating 2 cans. Davis who looked bad against Cindy Dandois on the feet? Montano? Chookagian?

Maybe the winner of Andrade and Karolina (Andrade).

Joanna and Val for 230?

Was hoping for Gus and jones but that seems unlikely so we’re getting a WMMA main event for msg

Matt Serra WON tuf to get a title SHOT
Montano doesn't have 1 punch KO power. Serra did. In those circumstances you ways have a chance.

Plus Serra was given a title shot, not the belt itself. He still had to beat GSP.

Back