Who fights Shevchenko for the 125lb belt?

Who fights Schevchenko for the Belt

• Nicco Montano

• Sijara Eubanks

• Katlyn Chookagian

• Alexis Davis

• Liz Carmouche

• Joanne Calderwood

• Jessica Eye

• Paige Van Zant

• Joanna Jedrzejczyk

• Some random 2-0 Brazilian girl that nobody has heard of

• Someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.
JJ or Someone else, some i have no idea who they are, the others i think they might dont have a chance, that includes the now former champ.

Edit: Calderwood might be legit, but i think she would get run through, too tough for her own good.

Last edited:
No way they'll book Eubanks, history of weight issues and a skimpy record

Chookagian v Shevchenko would send the crowd to sleep

Calderwood, only if you're wearing tartan spectacles

Eye? People would just talk about the losing streak

It's the fight game, if Joanna wants it she'll get it.
How does Chookagian vs Shevchenko put the fans to sleep?

Jessica Eye has been on fire since changing weight classes and has somewhat a name

Also why its not that little nerd @PrideJitZoo in that list ? We can have that little nerd fight for 125 womens belt

Im picking valentina by submission .
Wh
Antonina-Shevchenko-e1521929304504-960x530-Cropped-696x399.jpg

one day, maybe her...unless she moves up

Who tha fook is that?

#FEARTHERETURN

This time, it's for real. If you thought she was mental with her last weight cuts, you ain't seen shit. #EXORCIST, #PURPLEDRAGONS, #SEEINGTHEFUTURE

I'd be fine with Carmouche to be honest. She has a win over Val (long ago) so it would be nice if Val could avenge that loss.

I'd also be fine with Joanna.

Montano doesn't have 1 punch KO power. Serra did. In those circumstances you ways have a chance.

Plus Serra was given a title shot, not the belt itself. He still had to beat GSP.

Exactly. This dude gets it

If what they gave Montano for winning TUF was the right to fight Valentina for the title, instead of the title, I would have no problem with it whatsoever

Doesn't really matter. Now that Calderwood has a good camp she is coming for that belt eventually.

So who the hell fights Val..

For me its between three..

Katlyn Chookagian , 2-0 at flyweight

Katlyn-Chookagian-2.jpg

Joanne Calderwood, 2-0 at flyweight

Nv4BKB5.jpg

or

Sijara Eubanks, 1-0 at flyweight but owed a title shot from TUF

sijara-eubanks.jpg
So who the hell fights Val..

For me its between three..

Katlyn Chookagian , 2-0 at flyweight

Katlyn-Chookagian-2.jpg

Joanne Calderwood, 2-0 at flyweight

Nv4BKB5.jpg

or

Sijara Eubanks, 1-0 at flyweight but owed a title shot from TUF

sijara-eubanks.jpg
Liz Carmouche. She's defeated two of the above (Katlyn and Sarge), Invicta's flyweight champ (Maia), and once upon a time even beat Valentina. Bad stoppage but Valentina was a bloody mess. Admittedly, she lost a narrow split decision against Alexis but these wins more than compensate for it. Good marketing angle for a revenge fight plus she almost finished Rousey which would be nice to show in the highlight reel. I like JoJo but she would have little chance against the former UFC BW's.

For me Eubanks is the right fight.

but what they will do is book Jedrzejczyk v Shevchenko for MSG

I said it earlier, but sending Nicco to hospital was all about getting her pulled from teh fight so that they could rebook things to cover UFC 230
If that's all they were looking to do, why not book Montano/Shevchenko doe UFC 230? They stripped her because she made them look like fools for not having a back-up in place for an interim title fight.

For me Eubanks is the right fight.

but what they will do is book Jedrzejczyk v Shevchenko for MSG

I said it earlier, but sending Nicco to hospital was all about getting her pulled from teh fight so that they could rebook things to cover UFC 230
Sarge has already lost to both Katlyn and Liz. Given that both she and Nicco failed to make weight for a title fight and were scheduled to fight for the title before, they should make weight and fight each other before they get an opportunity to challenge again for the title.

Joanna.

Or Andrade is she decides to move up.
Andrade wasn't even top 10 at 135. Carmouche, Chookagian and Davis all were. It should be one of them 3 but as each has beat the other it makes for a tough choice. Carmouche has the most notable wins.

Back