Who even cares about women's MMA at this point?

Do you care about WMMA?

• Total voters
Fell asleep in round 3 of the main event, woke up to hear the decision, no impact on anything. I get it, women want to feel powerful and included the odd time they pick up a fight mag.

All this stuff about Holly being unbeatable after koing Rousey...then a bunch of fights with no power means the belt keeps changing hands.

It's even less interesting than the men's 125 division.
search

Pretty much how I feel. I'm not pretending every male fight is great because they're fast and strong.

I've seen terrible fights between great fighters, I've seen great fights between terrible fighters.
I'd rather see a terrible fight between two faster and stronger ppl every day. More chance of something happening.

I love women's MMA, as more money and attention gets put into it the skill level will keep rising. Also it's a good motivator for the guys to fight harder since there's less main card spots available.

gotta love the white knights who think you aren't a fan of the sport because you don't like WMMA.

I hate the WNBA. I love basketball though. I have been playing since I was 5, played AAU and for my MS and HS teams, play pick up games 2x a week still on average, watch the NBA, from summer league games till the playoffs. But, I guess I hate the sport because I don't enjoy WNBA?

WMMA in the UFC should have their own cards. Or only championship/#1 contender fights on the main cards. Last night's main event was a dud though. Not bc the two girls can't fight, just a bad match up of styles. Usually the difference with male fights and women fights of this nature is that the male fight can end in a KO. Unless its Cyborg, most women aren't KO'ing each other from the fights I've seen

I fucking hate it. It's such a shambles. I do enjoy Joanna though, her fights always entertain me. But I couldn't give a flying fuck about it in general, in the same way I couldn't give a flying fuck about the female version of any other sport I follow. It's an inferior product.

Felice Herrig, performance of the night bonus...

@D

Nunes/Valentina was a shit fight. I think Valentina is a point fighter. She should have been able to finish holm when she had her on the ground bleeding. She layed on her at least one minute. Even homer Rogan was complaining about it. Mousey still rules this division in star appeal and fight excitement. Mousey vs Nunes.

I've stopped watching any 135lbs wmma, the only fights I have seen or been interested in, are the title fights and the last couple have not been very good. The sm wmma division hasn't even slightly interested me.

Fell asleep in round 3 of the main event, woke up to hear the decision, no impact on anything. I get it, women want to feel powerful and included the odd time they pick up a fight mag.

All this stuff about Holly being unbeatable after koing Rousey...then a bunch of fights with no power means the belt keeps changing hands.

I can't really criticize your opinion,as I don't fall asleep at most events,i just don't watch,as I got over the MMA fad a long time ago,bores the shit out of me,only really pay attention to womens strawweight,because of an ex training partner.

I have to say that if PVZ had me in leg triangle, I would be happy to go to sleep.

WMMA is terrible. Why anyone wants to watch it is beyond me, but it seems some people do. I would even go as far as to say there is something weird and slightly disturbing about grown men who enjoy watching women fight. Look at the Joana J worship thread on here, there is some high level creepy stuff right there and that represents a lot of the WMMA fan base.

Invoking 'Stormfront' over a post criticizing women's MMA? I don't think you know what that forum is.
I'm not invoking shit, he is, even if he's probably unaware of it. If he uses the lingo, he gets called on it, no matter how irrelevant it is to the topic at hand. It shows that either he's the kind of ignorant, 4chan asshat who doesn't know what kind of rhetoric he uses, or (far less likely) that he subscribes to a generally despicable worldview.

I've never cared more about it. It's great. 115 has a great, skilled, dominant, interesting champion, 135 is full of surprises and contenders, and Cyborg is hovering round the UFC. What more could you want from 2 young divisions??

I'm not invoking shit, he is, even if he's probably unaware of it. If he uses the lingo, he gets called on it, no matter how irrelevant it is to the topic at hand. It shows that either he's the kind of ignorant, 4chan asshat who doesn't know what kind of rhetoric he uses, or (far less likely) that he subscribes to a generally despicable worldview.

'Asshat' Out of thousands of posts on 4Chan, I'm sure someone has used the term 'asshat'. Why are you using 4Chan rhetoric/lingo? Sounds super unintelligent.

WMMA is on the march. The divisions are maturing. Get some.

Back