Who even cares about women's MMA at this point?

Do you care about WMMA?

• Total voters
Losers

Same people who think the ufc is much cleaner than pride

Its like the OP thought he was being original and edgy, having this much anger at watching women pretty much guarantees you live the saddest life imaginable, stop posting right now, go shave/shower/exercise repeat for a year or 2 maybe longer, then talk to women (politely, not the way you normally talk, because we learned you suck) then maybe you will realize women aren't so bad. It isn't a zero sum game, liking WMMA doesn't take away from MensMMA or MMMA. Last night we watched a skilled but smaller opponent use nothing but skill and heart to stay in the fight with a much larger, more powerful, more heralded ex-champion. It was the exact stuff that makes me like MMA. I

I can't believe people are bitching about this fight, it was a good main event and both have better striking than some guys

Last edited:
Who gives a flying fuck about MW ? Nobody there can hold the belt either.

That's some odd logic.

When the UFC first added WBW people all pissed and moaned because nobody but Ronda and Miesha could do fuck all. And Miesha couldn't do shit against Ronda.

Here we are 3 years later, and there's obvious parity. The girls have increased their skills alot. But it's still the old styles make fights thing going on. I guess it's a valid description for men. But apparently not for women.

Yet some people are still bitching. Isn't this what fighting is supposed to be about ? Alot of these fights 50% are picking the wrong fighter. That should say something right there.

Then there's Joanna. She's a fucking wrecking machine at SW. Not the one trick pony Ronda absolutely was her first few fights.

I care about WMMA. Alot of other people do too. I just don't understand why those that don't. Just don't fucking watch, and more importantly... JUST DON'T FUCKIN TALK ABOUT IT ?

That'll be the fucking day I waste my time watching something I hate. The thought of actually expending as much effort as some in here do, to go around belittling something I don't give a fuck about. Is completely fucking foreign to me.

Both female fights on the main card were great IMO.

Shevchenko looked really impressive, I'm very intrigued & excited to see her fight again.

I do. Both female fights on the card were great. Some of the guys...not so great tonight. Holm vs Shevchenko was a geat technical fight. Maybe your a just bleed fan or a casual. A lot of them are like that.

Some female fights are crap. Some male fights are crap. I like them both.

Keep sucking on that haterade

Weird timing, the main event was the best fight on the card. Those girls know how to defend, when to throw and what to throw. It's rare to have 2 fighters in the cage who know how to do those things. Usually one is good at defense or both are good at offense.

3b518687-22bf-416c-aa31-b933af374685.jpg

I enjoy WMMA, and so do quite a few others on this forum as you can tell with all the WMMA based threads that appear all the time here.

It's easy to hate; it takes balls to love.

i care more about MMA and that includes the ladies, then your shitty opinion.

to many bitter angry meta's around here.

Holly's corner is to blame also.....It was clearly obvious by round 3 that her game plan was NOT working.....Going out for 2 more rounds doing the same crap was so stupid. She should have risked getting KO'd and made it a dog fight. She probably feared being Thai clinched and kneed to the face.

That was her only chance of winning. Swing for the fences. She should of had Wandy or Bosse as her cornerman. Then she would have made it happen.

Yes. Some fights are shit, but that goes for both sexes.

I thoroughly enjoy watching JOANNA fight. I love the grit that they show. Fighters like miesha have shown just as much heart as any male fighter.

The level of competition is improving, so much so that I enjoyed the lastest TUF fights too.
This is a myth, Miesha always turns into a total panic wrestler once she gets punched a few times... which is quite often. She takes punches better than any girl not named Sarah Kufmann though.

This is a myth, Miesha always turns into a total panic wrestler once she gets punched a few times... which is quite often. She takes punches better than any girl not named Sarah Kufmann though.
That's because her background is wrestling...

What else what she do? Stand there and keep getting punched?!

Back