Who even cares about women's MMA at this point?

Do you care about WMMA?

• Total voters
I'm not invoking shit, he is, even if he's probably unaware of it. If he uses the lingo, he gets called on it, no matter how irrelevant it is to the topic at hand. It shows that either he's the kind of ignorant, 4chan asshat who doesn't know what kind of rhetoric he uses, or (far less likely) that he subscribes to a generally despicable worldview.

So not liking WMMA means you have the same despicable worldview as people who post on stormfront?

wtf lol

It's pretty crappy to watch. It is young, but it won't matter because as it progresses the men will still improve and it will always look like crap in comparison.

If you like it, watch it. To each their own.

Added a poll.

For years I pretty much was only interested in Ronda, but enough other legit female martial artists are finally starting to come out of the woodwork on the big stage.

I would answer yes at this point, there are like 4 or 5 WMMA fighters that I make sure to check out their matches.

We watched two world champion strikers, one from boxing, one from muay thai, fight open rules in the octagon. Now we get to watch champion bedwetters cry about it.

Last edited:
Added a poll.

For years I pretty much was only interested in Ronda, but enough other legit female martial artists are finally starting to come out of the woodwork on the big stage.

I would answer yes at this point, there are like 4 or 5 WMMA fighters that I make sure to check out their matches.

It's come along way from where it started. I just hope they abandon this 125 idea and focus on building up the existing divisions.

No one it's shit. Don't let Joe Rogan tell you other wise.

Fell asleep in round 3 of the main event, woke up to hear the decision, no impact on anything. I get it, women want to feel powerful and included the odd time they pick up a fight mag.

All this stuff about Holly being unbeatable after koing Rousey...then a bunch of fights with no power means the belt keeps changing hands.

It's even less interesting than the men's 125 division.

You poor boy.

No KO in a wmma match last night and the first instinct is to shut the entire division down.

Whatever.

As a fan from the beginning it's offensive that it's mixed In to the cards and hilarious that the majority of fans watch talk about,and list women as their favorite fighters. And talk about how good they are.

Boxing fans do not have these idiot fans so they keep them off of anything televised. And for good reason

It's come along way from where it started. I just hope they abandon this 125 idea and focus on building up the existing divisions.

I don't know, it makes sense to me. 20 pounds is way too big a weight gap amongst small chicks.

There is definitely a whole 'nother body type that exists between Joanna, & Holly for example.

I hate WMMA and I feel ripped off every time there is a WMMA fight on a UFC card.

It's awkward and disgusting, my wife also hates it.

Added a poll.

Awesome poll. I am very interested in the results.

EDIT- Can you merge this thread with Headkicktoleg's same thread?

Last edited:
I can't wait until men who "identify" as women to start entering the sport. It's bound to happen and will be hilarious.

It has already happened... his name is Fallon Fox.

Oh yeah, forgot about that lol. Won't be long until one of these freaks makes it's way to the UFC though. Men beating the crap out of women as a form of entertainment and people cheering it on as a victory for progress and social justice. You object and you're a bigot. What a time to be alive.

Oh yeah, forgot about that lol. Won't be long until one of these freaks makes it's way to the UFC though. Men beating the crap out of women as a form of entertainment and people cheering it on as a victory for progress and social justice. You object and you're a bigot. What a time to be alive.
They should just have divisions by chromosome and be done with it.

Edit, curse you autospell!

Back