Who even cares about women's MMA at this point?

Do you care about WMMA?

• Total voters
The only defense of the cucks on the board, every time:

"B b b but you're insecure and a small woman/125er would beat you up!"

Nah.
You can't complain about a lack of proper counterarguments when you haven't produced a single proper argument yourself. Hell, even your very subject is refuted by the very fact that there are people post their disagreement, and your attempts at countering is just some weak wannabe stormfront stuff.

Your post is shit. Your follow-ups are shit. This thread is shit.

These WMMA haters need to stop looking for security, "it sucks right?!" and then upset when a MMA fan feels differently.

You come to MMA forum and talk about how shit MMA is. You expect hugs?

Real MMA fans care about WMMA.
Like really, quit with the misogynistic bullshit. It makes you look weak and insecure.

These threads are strange. Why the hell should I care if two women want to get in the cage and fight each other for my entertainment? If you don't like it, fine. But some of the alleged arguments against it are pretty ridiculous. If there were no market for it in the UFC, they would've pulled the plug already. They aren't forcing a thing on you, that would be poor business sense.

Fell asleep in round 3 of the main event, woke up to hear the decision, no impact on anything. I get it, women want to feel powerful and included the odd time they pick up a fight mag.

All this stuff about Holly being unbeatable after koing Rousey...then a bunch of fights with no power means the belt keeps changing hands.

It's even less interesting than the men's 125 division.

I 100% agree.

When the women start fighting, I get up to make a sammich and iron some clothes, and the Twilight Zone comes on TV. I NEVER TOUCHED THE REMOTE!

I would love to watch Tate and Pena bang each other out for 25 minutes.

And I'm not talking about fighting.

I'm not excited on them, but they're often more fun than men's mma. They still lag behind technique, but we're talking about entertainment.

The average Cormier or Davis fight is way worse than any WMMA fight ever made up to date.

Some dudes are so unsecure with their manhood they actually feel threatened seeing women in their "tuff guy" world of UFC fans. Sad.

I enjoy watching men's and women's MMA. Prior to Gina in Strikeforce, I wouldn't have cared about WMMA at all. But the women have proven they are capable of having great fights too and it belongs alongside men's MMA.

I'm not trying to push an agenda, I don't follow any other female sports.

Let em bang bro.

I enjoy watching men's and women's MMA. Prior to Gina in Strikeforce, I wouldn't have cared about WMMA at all. But the women have proven they are capable of having great fights too and it belongs alongside men's MMA.

I'm not trying to push an agenda, I don't follow any other female sports.

Let em bang bro.

Pretty much how I feel. I'm not pretending every male fight is great because they're fast and strong.

I've seen terrible fights between great fighters, I've seen great fights between terrible fighters.

i dont watch it. it has come to the point where I usually only care about 2-3 fights on the cards with the UFC so those will be the only fights I watch. I turned 200 off after Brock and I only wanted to see Gil VS barboza last night.

You can't complain about a lack of proper counterarguments when you haven't produced a single proper argument yourself. Hell, even your very subject is refuted by the very fact that there are people post their disagreement, and your attempts at countering is just some weak wannabe stormfront stuff.

Your post is shit. Your follow-ups are shit. This thread is shit.

Invoking 'Stormfront' over a post criticizing women's MMA? I don't think you know what that forum is.

<41>

Back