Who else's local movie theatre is showing UFC 259 for 20 bucks?

Unless there is beer idgaf I wouldn't be able to sneak enough in to keep me going anyways.

I'll just stream it.

come get me Dana!

lol this. wtf is going on? gyms, theatres and all other things are since 4 months closed over here.

even if they were open where I was, why the fuck would you risk death to yourself or loved ones to watch UFC in a theatre?

lol this. wtf is going on? gyms, theatres and all other things are since 4 months closed over here.
where are you where everything is still closed? I live in NY and movie theaters are open.

just bought tickets to force my girl to pray feverishly to the just bleed gods with me at my local movie theater, thanks for the heads up

Germany, Bro. Bars, Restaurants, Gyms, Stores - everything closed.
Oh fuck. That sucks. Yeah most American states things are reopening or they never gave much of a fuck in the first place.

Our theaters aren't even open yet but luckily my buddy is buying it so I'll just go to his and drink heavily and maybe do some drugs.

Some of the movie theaters here in Vegas are showing it. I've watched a couple of fights at the movie theater. Once here and once in Texas. It's not bad. Huge screen, great sound, and the crowd interacts like you're there live depending on where you go.

Plus the theaters here have the recliner comfy seats, so that's pretty cool.

I went once for UFC 167 GSP VS Hendricks. I’ll never forget how shocked the entire theater was when they announced GSP won.

I’m glad I went but I doubt I’d go again with how much down time there is between fights.

I'd want to get paid to go to a movie theater

Nothing worse than sitting there having a bunch of punks behind you constantly talking and screaming and shit

Haven't been to a movie theater in over 10 years

Yes i'm old and yes i'm grumpy

my local desktop screenn is showing it for free

ml3bNLx.gif

damn thats pretty dope would probably still watch it solo on my desktop like usual but i do love the magic of the movie theater .

Back