Who else's local movie theatre is showing UFC 259 for 20 bucks?

We live in the world where people still have balls.

I've been doing BJJ everyday with like 25 people a class the entire pandemic.

Lol by balls you mean low IQ

even if you aren't getting sick you might be spreading it to people who die without realizing it. How about not being a selfish prick?

Theatres are not open currently.

I just noticed 15 fights on this card with three title fights.

even if you aren't getting sick you might be spreading it to people who die without realizing it. How about not being a selfish prick?
follow the science... fauci was right at the beginning... you don’t need masks. he’s been wrong about everything since

follow the science... fauci was right at the beginning... you don’t need masks. he’s been wrong about everything since

there's about a million studies now that say masks help and like 3 cherry picked studies you clowns always cite to "disprove" masks

None of us have had it.
None of our family members got it.
Nobodies died.

Worse, I have more degrees than books you've read.
I read more books annually than you have IQ points.
Watch your mouth when you speak to your superiors, boy.

Pussies who've never been slapped for disrespect lmao. I'll buy you and sell you ten times over peasant.

None of us have had it.
None of our family members got it.
Nobodies died.

Worse, I have more degrees than books you've read.
I read more books annually than you have IQ points.
Watch your mouth when you speak to your superiors, boy.

Pussies who've never been slapped for disrespect lmao. I'll buy you and sell you ten times over peasant.

you're so cringe

I saw 118 at a movie theater. Was alright. Some uneducated BJ nuthugger behind me was crying the whole main event though.

Wtf that’s awesome, never heard of a theater doing that

Alamo Drafthouse near me is playing it.

Some of you guys really soak up everything the media spews out, eh?

Still waiting for theatres to reopen in Toronto.

you're so cringe
When you say i'm low IQ and a selfish prick, by extension you're saying that about everyone in my gym who rolls as well. Go try that shit anywhere in the outside world and you're gonna get shut up real quick. Not my fault you've never had a good smack in the mouth.

The difference again between people with balls and people without.

Last edited:
When you say i'm low IQ and a selfish prick, by extension you're saying that about everyone in my gym who rolls as well. Go try that shit anywhere in the outside world and you're gonna get shut up real quick. Not my fault you've never had a good smack in the mouth.

The difference again between people with balls and people without.
I don't need to pull the internet tough guy shit like you. You don't know me or what I've done kid. Fuck outta here, you're a selfish prick.

The local Grand Theatre Movie Theatre will be showing the entire event for 20 bucks. I didn't know this was a thing with movie theaters.
Back in the day, theaters used to do this for every event. I think some had IMAX 3D.

I don't need to pull the internet tough guy shit like you. You don't know me or what I've done kid. Fuck outta here, you're a selfish prick.

Lmao you must never go outside or live with some pussies.
Product of your environment.

Covid is particularly dangerous to a relatively small demographic (65 or older and/or those w/ pre-existing health conditions). If you aren't 65 or older and/or you don't have pre-existing health conditions there's like a 99.99 chance I feel for that demographic. Those are the ones who should definitely be taking extra care/masking up etc. If those outside that demographic want to take that same extra care, that's totally fine...but you're dumb if you think this is going away anytime soon. There will be another strain, another vaccine to concoct/administer on a mass scale, another shutdown, etc...it's simple: if you don't want to go outside and engage in life/liberty/the pursuit of happiness then DON'T...but do not let others from doing it.

Wtf. How tf u guys going to movie theatres?
I live in florida and was literally watching the superbowl in a bar that was packed shoulder to shoulder, covid practically doesn’t exist, sure the statistics exist but we dont see a bunch of sick people everywhere

A million person study in china showed people with no symptoms didn’t spread the disease.

Thanks for the reminder that I gotta make sure that thing is working so I can do the thing.

Obviously I am talking about my passwords for various UFC paywalls!!

I live in florida and was literally watching the superbowl in a bar that was packed shoulder to shoulder, covid practically doesn’t exist, sure the statistics exist but we dont see a bunch of sick people everywhere
Dude, it’s not worth it.
People believe what they are going to believe.

Back