Who else's local movie theatre is showing UFC 259 for 20 bucks?

When you say i'm low IQ and a selfish prick, by extension you're saying that about everyone in my gym who rolls as well. Go try that shit anywhere in the outside world and you're gonna get shut up real quick. Not my fault you've never had a good smack in the mouth.

The difference again between people with balls and people without.

You sherbros are having an unnecessary but kind of funny back and forth. How are you guys going to act amongst each other once you board spaceball 1? Probably fight over whether or not to engage ludicrous speed? Hahaha You 2 would also probably be entertaining to watch and hear play some 1 on 1 video games of the violent sort.WP_20210129_13_34_36_Pro (2).jpg WP_20210115_11_22_41_Pro.jpg

You sherbros are having an unnecessary but kind of funny back and forth. How are you guys going to act amongst each other once you board spaceball 1? Probably fight over whether or not to engage ludicrous speed? Hahaha You 2 would also probably be entertaining to watch and hear play some 1 on 1 video games of the violent sort.View attachment 837836 View attachment 837837

Lol, probably what it looks like from the outside but i'm having fun. I mean yeah, i'd slap him irl but he's a peasant. When you allow people to be disrespectful unchecked you enable it into your society. Just doing my part as a good Samaritan.

Might do it if mask mandate gets lifted but not sitting with a mask for 3 hrs when I can go to bar n not need to wear one. Don't really understand that logic but oh well.

Our theaters aren't even open yet but luckily my buddy is buying it so I'll just go to his and drink heavily and maybe do some drugs.
where can we watch it in NYC?

it's been a shitty year watching this shit in my studio with no audience lol

second question... i tried to bet online for the Connor fight, and didn't realize that like NO online bookies work if you're in NYC.... where can i bet on the fights???

The local Grand Theatre Movie Theatre will be showing the entire event for 20 bucks. I didn't know this was a thing with movie theaters.
Used to be - they stopped doing it (at least where I live) but Theatres are still shut down right now as cases are still high (but trending smaller) and vaccine roll out is behind.

Would love to watch ufc events in theatres again - it was fun, not expensive (70$ for PPV) and you don't have to deal with moronic drunks.

where can we watch it in NYC?

it's been a shitty year watching this shit in my studio with no audience lol

I'm not sure but now that indoor dining is at 35%, maybe some of the sports bars will do it but honestly, I'm not sure they can justify the price without being a fully packed bar. They pay much more than the PPV price but I think it's based on capacity so if they report their 35% capacity, maybe they get a deal.

I either watch at my friends place like this week or if it's a shit card, just stream at home alone. haha

Our theaters aren't even open since this started, never got to experience this, always wanted to.

I've been to 2 UFC PPV showings in the theater before. It's a blast honestly, most fun I've had watching fights aside from watching them in person. Especially if the theater is packed with fans, also the big screen and theater audio makes it much more immersive.

I'd honestly recommend it. They sell alcohol or you could just sneak some in. It's a lot of fun.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back