Who Else Is Really Rooting For Liz Carmouche To Win

FightOrDie007

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just for laughs and to see the priceless look on Dana Whites face when it happens. I would also find it hilarious that while Carmouche is in the cage crying with celebration and Dana comes in, takes the microphone and announces that the womens 135 division has been cancelled from the UFC :D:D:D

Also, how crazy is the pressure that Liz Carmouche has under her when she knows that a win for her could basically kill the division. I mean is Liz Carmouche really gonna headline a UFC paperview without ROnda Rousey???

seth_petruzelli_kimbo_display_image.jpg

Her girlfriend, I assume.

It would be fun to see Dana`s face, but I like Rousey. I hope Carmouche lasts more than 1 round though.

It would be fun to see Dana`s face, but I like Rousey. I hope Carmouche lasts more than 1 round though.

Considering that she is gay and Ronda will be on her from the start I seriously that she will be able to "last" a full five minutes.

I'd like to see Rousey lose. Carano should come back and handle her

Im hoping for a 5 round wall stall lame boring crowd booing dry hump

Then maybe any future womens UFC fight belongs on an undercard or Fuel card

it doestn really matter to me who wins this fight but it would be funny to see danas reaction if rousey lost the belt, theres no way he would get rid of the division right away he would probably set up an instant rematch.

I don't care who wins. Just hoping WMMA eventually disappears from the UFC.

I'm always rooting for rousey to lose.
I have a feeling it wont happen until Cyborg returns

Back