Who Else Is Really Rooting For Liz Carmouche To Win

wishful thinking, maybe a punchers chance

I don't care who wins. Just hoping WMMA eventually disappears from the UFC.

its not going to be immediate i give it a year and if the ppv numbers are horrible then they will probably pull the plug dana doesnt want to pull it too soon.

When he puts the belt around Liz

2j3fk84.jpg

No, I want her to win. Can't wait to see the cyborg fight.

The sooner the WMMA gimmick is over with, the better. I want to see Rousey get knocked out ASAP.

there's always people who want to cheer against the heavy fave. not sure who liz is but i think the talent/experience disparity in women fighters is much much greater than in men... as in rousey should probably be the biggest favorite vegas-wise in ufc history. besides maybe couture toney.

I despise Rousey and would love to see her get KOd.

I'm not a huge fan of women's MMA and think it should be under a separate promotion. Not saying I think it's stupid or disagree with it, but there's a reason no one watches the WNBA

I'm rooting for Cyborg to knock her out... Someday...

Hopefully a lot of people.

She's gonna need all the help she can get.

Who is Liz Carmouche??? Womens mma??? The Mayans were right...the end of the world is near!

I don't care about who wins, but it would be fun to watch Dana's face if Rhonda loses.

Liz doesn't like penis. So if she wins all of you who hate wmma will get your wish of it being on a fuel card and not a ppv...never on ppv. But if Liz decides to play with a certain someone's penis...who knows. Dana needs to be convinced if u know what i mean.

Back